Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer Camp

Default Summer Camp

Is anyone planning on heading to Training Camp in River Falls, WI?

I will be there for a bit of it. My wife's sister lives there and we are going to visit for a while. Should be fun!!

I wont....but I have an inlaw who works for metro sports and he will be there covering camp...

Thank God HBO won't be there this year!

It was fun watching training camp on Hard Knocks, but I think it was too much of a distraction for the Chiefs last year...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

my husband has been a couple years ago, but I don't think he is going - He did have a great time there.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    my husband has been a couple years ago, but I don't think he is going - He did have a great time there.

What is there to do in River Falls?

It would be cool to watch the Chiefs work out, but after that is there night life?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Something tells me it would be a blast. I'm considering going. My wife will flip out when she finds out my plan.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    What is there to do in River Falls?

It would be cool to watch the Chiefs work out, but after that is there night life?
    I dunno... the only thing that really sucked for my husband was that his brother is extremely anal and had an itinerary set up. But he did eat as some good places and met a lot of players. He said willy roaf was riding by on a bike and was really wobbly and he said under his breath... who the f was that? and willy yelled back "Roaf dude!! Know it!"

He said willy roaf was riding by on a bike and was really wobbly and he said under his breath... who the f was that? and willy yelled back "Roaf dude!! Know it!"
    Awesome story!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Something tells me it would be a blast. I'm considering going. My wife will flip out when she finds out my plan.
    Just make sure it doesn't effect your plans for opening day at Arrowhead!

I dunno... the only thing that really sucked for my husband was that his brother is extremely anal and had an itinerary set up. But he did eat as some good places and met a lot of players. He said willy roaf was riding by on a bike and was really wobbly and he said under his breath... who the f was that? and willy yelled back "Roaf dude!! Know it!"

That is good stuff!

I guess River Falls would be pretty cool with all the Chiefs out on the town!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast