Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well Atlanta will pass on McFadden...

Default Well Atlanta will pass on McFadden...

...Atlanta will probably pass on McFadden for sure if he is available. They just signed M. Turner....which increases the chances of Atl. picking up J. Long. Hopefully Matt Ryan will still be available and they will be shopping for a qb.

probably pass on him for sure?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I'm with Canada on this one.

Probably for sure???

WTF??
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    probably pass on him for sure?
    Sorry guys...been cramming numbers all day...I will say probably....I take back the 'for sure.'

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    Sorry guys...been cramming numbers all day...I will say probably....I take back the 'for sure.'
    That's more like it!

(I'm gonna eat Mexican food now!)

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

...Atlanta will probably pass on McFadden for sure if he is available. They just signed M. Turner....which increases the chances of Atl. picking up J. Long. Hopefully Matt Ryan will still be available and they will be shopping for a qb.
    I really think ATL will end up taking ryan. I fear the tuna is going to take long @ #1.

Damn that was good Mexican!

BURRRPPP!!!!

This is not good for us!! Just another reason for Long to go before #5!!!

If Jake Long makes it to #5 it will be a shocker. I could see every team in front of us in the draft giving him a hard look. The good news is that there will be a lot of really good players left at #5. The Chiefs could still get o-line help in the 2nd rd. Or package a couple of picks to get another late 1st rounder.

A tough Call...

The hardest part is this.. Fins, Rams, Falcs & Raiders could use a Left Tackle... The only players that I want available for pick #5 are: Jake Long (1st) and D-mac(2nd)....

Players that are most likely to go in the top 5?
    D-Mac, Dorsey, J. Long, C. Long, Ellis, Matt Ryan..

Ultimately, 5 picks and 6 players.. what are the chances that we end up w/ J. Long????---Very slim

I don't want Dorsey/Ellis because we have some serviceable DT's on the team and they're probably not as hot of a commodity as D-Mac,

We don't need Chris Long since we have solid DE's already too..and I don't think anybody would move to #5 to get this guy since Vernon Gholston (OSU's DE) is still available...

Finally, I don't want to end up w/ Matt Ryan because this year's QB class isn't as strong as people expected. As mentioned by many experts, these guys are hot this year because Next year's class is going to be very pedestrian..I just don't see a team that see's enough in Matt Ryan to trade up to #5 to grab him because they can wait for Brohm, Flaaco, Woodson & Henne later (possibly in the 2nd round).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast