Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Brett Favre has retired.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Brett Favre has retired.


    0 Not allowed!
    Just in from NFL Network. Brett Favre Retired. He called Mike McCarthy Monday. They are saying because the Packers didn't go after Moss then he decided to retire.




  2. #2
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,152
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Good luck to Faav-reh. Although, he will probably unretire tomorrow.


    "Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killer City, KS
    Posts
    1,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Brett Favre what a class act. And he retired with a win at arrowhead a feat that was accomplished last season. kudos for brett favre, one of the most greatest qb's to play the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    Brett Favre what a class act. And he retired with a win at arrowhead a feat that was accomplished last season. kudos for brett favre, one of the most greatest qb's to play the game.
    yep, we were the last ones on his list to beat. too bad we could not have been the only team he did not beat!!!Good luck to the man! he was always fun to watch.and I mean ALWAYS....274 games in a row....wow


  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    yep, we were the last ones on his list to beat. too bad we could not have been the only team he did not beat!!!Good luck to the man! he was always fun to watch.and I mean ALWAYS....274 games in a row....wow
    God just loves some more than others!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,977
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 430

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    ...Always liked Favre, except when he played the Chiefs; a class act for sure and can't blame him for hangin the pads up. He has nothing left to prove.


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    The end of an era...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Personally, I'm sure the man still has it and can continue play at a high level. However, he must do what him and his family feel is best for them. The NFL will be just a little less fun now without Brett throwing snowballs, etc but nothing lasts forever. I hope he enjoys his retirement for many, many years to come.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,977
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 430

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Personally, I'm sure the man still has it and can continue play at a high level. However, he must do what him and his family feel is best for them. The NFL will be just a little less fun now without Brett throwing snowballs, etc but nothing lasts forever. I hope he enjoys his retirement for many, many years to come.
    I think it's best to retire with fuel left in the tank; that way fans last memory of him is not that of a pathetic washed up ex-champion who held on to the dream longer then he should have.

    Jim Brown
    Marcus Allen
    Barry Sanders
    Joe Montana
    ...And now: Brett Favre

    All did it right IMO.


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I cheated on you and discussed this with someone else today.

    I am ashamed.

    Anywho dude I was talking to said the same thing.

    It was a magical season (even without this SB win this year) that Faa-vre had this year, and it's best for him to leave the game at this stage of his career.

    Good job Brett!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •