Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions answered

Default Questions answered

I guess we can stop holding our breath. May as well just start praying to the god of football that we have an amazing draft and we don't lose our voices to many times next season cursing at the TV.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/story/515739.html

Herm is an idiot.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Coach Herm Edwards indicated Monday the Chiefs could well be finished signing players. If so, that would leave former Atlanta linebacker Demorrio Williams as the entire free-agent haul for a 4-12 team that lost its final nine games and has desperate needs at cornerback, wide receiver and several offensive-line positions.

If we don’t get anybody else, that’s OK,” Edwards said.

“You wish you would have gotten another guy or two. But we didn’t. In the end, does it make you better if you had gotten those guys? Maybe a little bit. The way we’re approaching it, we’re going to be OK if we didn’t get anybody in free agency.”

I'm tired of hearing Herm's "it's okay" band-aid for his and Carl's incompetence. It's getting really, really old. Sometimes, I think Herm wants to make people hate him....
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

3 rookies starting on the offensive line this year. If we go .500, he'll look like a genius...
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Coach Herm Edwards indicated Monday the Chiefs could well be finished signing players. If so, that would leave former Atlanta linebacker Demorrio Williams as the entire free-agent haul for a 4-12 team that lost its final nine games and has desperate needs at cornerback, wide receiver and several offensive-line positions.

If we don’t get anybody else, that’s OK,” Edwards said.

“You wish you would have gotten another guy or two. But we didn’t. In the end, does it make you better if you had gotten those guys? Maybe a little bit. The way we’re approaching it, we’re going to be OK if we didn’t get anybody in free agency.”

I'm tired of hearing Herm's "it's okay" band-aid for his and Carl's incompetence. It's getting really, really old. Sometimes, I think Herm wants to make people hate him....
    I'm pretty sure Herm's incompetence is directed squarely at me.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    3 rookies starting on the offensive line this year. If we go .500, he'll look like a genius...

What's up Chris?

I kept hearing the same thing last year when everyone was saying Herm would be coach of the year if he could hold the Chiefs together and win the division.

That worked out real well.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    What's up Chris?

I kept hearing the same thing last year when everyone was saying Herm would be coach of the year if he could hold the Chiefs together and win the division.

That worked out real well.

"What's up?"

sarcasm not coming thru in print - that's what's up. I think we'll be lucky to win 6 games, should be happy w/ 4. I hope for 500. Cutting everyone, saying you can't get value for your $ in FA, and then expecting to bring in 10 new starters from the draft. I'm not holding my breath for any "Herm's a genious" comments this year....
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    "What's up?"

sarcasm not coming thru in print - that's what's up. I think we'll be lucky to win 6 games, should be happy w/ 4. I hope for 500. Cutting everyone, saying you can't get value for your $ in FA, and then expecting to bring in 10 new starters from the draft. I'm not holding my breath for any "Herm's a genious" comments this year....
    Good thing you aren't holding your breath cuz you would be turning blue pretty dang quick!

Just met a Jets fan from NY at work yesterday. He actually laughed when I brought up the Herm trade for a 4th rounder.

Those guys are so smug!

He just does it with such an arrogance. It is like him joking around is going to ease our frustrations and concerns. He is kind of person who would never admit to his faults. so prideful. At the end of the day, he better back up this happy go lucky approach to coaching with a turnaround season. I want nothing more than being at the halfway point of the season at 5-3 trying to remove my foot from my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    He just does it with such an arrogance. It is like him joking around is going to ease our frustrations and concerns. He is kind of person who would never admit to his faults. so prideful. At the end of the day, he better back up this happy go lucky approach to coaching with a turnaround season. I want nothing more than being at the halfway point of the season at 5-3 trying to remove my foot from my mouth.
    5-3 would be great at the halfway point. Playoffs would be outstanding. But then again, 0-8 may be good. Maybe then we could get rid of Carl and Herm.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast