Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new rumor...

Default new rumor...

I'm not sure how this works or if it was an impersonator or what was going on. But, i used to live in Atlanta for a couple years in 2003-2005. My cousin still lives there and drives a package truck for UPS.

Well, he knows the Chiefs are my favorite team and he gave me a call just now (march, 4 1045pm) and asked me what i thought about our new Corner. I promptly told him we hadn't signed one. He quickly rebuted me and told me he was listening to a radio interview as he drove his truck today.

Apparently, the CB in question said in an interview on "2 Live Stews", that he "was headed to the AFC West to play CB for a team that wears red."

I made sure he heard the interview correctly and i told him i was going to post this rumor on a message board. He assured me that he heard Adam "Pacman" Jones saying he could be in KC by as early as friday.

That being said, I told him i don't like our new CB.
    I don't know if this is valid considering i don't think he's allowed to talk to any NFL teams until he's reinstated to the league. This makes me think he either misunderstood or it was a joke or something else. Like i said, i didn't hear it, so i don't know for sure what the hell is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I'm not sure how this works or if it was an impersonator or what was going on. But, i used to live in Atlanta for a couple years in 2003-2005. My cousin still lives there and drives a package truck for UPS.

Well, he knows the Chiefs are my favorite team and he gave me a call just now (march, 4 1045pm) and asked me what i thought about our new Corner. I promptly told him we hadn't signed one. He quickly rebuted me and told me he was listening to a radio interview as he drove his truck today.

Apparently, the CB in question said in an interview on "2 Live Stews", that he "was headed to the AFC West to play CB for a team that wears red."

I made sure he heard the interview correctly and i told him i was going to post this rumor on a message board. He assured me that he heard Adam "Pacman" Jones saying he could be in KC by as early as friday.

That being said, I told him i don't like our new CB.
    I don't know if this is valid considering i don't think he's allowed to talk to any NFL teams until he's reinstated to the league. This makes me think he either misunderstood or it was a joke or something else. Like i said, i didn't hear it, so i don't know for sure what the hell is going on.
    CP supposedly likes players with good character. Therefore, I doubt he plays for us. I guess if he doesn't get in trouble and plays to his potential, it would be good to have someone of his athletic ability on our team. He sure has dodged a lot of bullets for the crap he's pulled.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

I thought you had lived in Texas all your life?

Living in Atlanta for any length of time revokes your football credentials.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Oh yeah, by the way I think Carl will sign him!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

A.) When is he going to be allowed to play? Or is he going to be allowed to play?

B.) Obviously, the guy is a serious talent, and would likely be a bargain too. He is a top-tier CB and a top-tier KR too.

C.) Wow, the guy sure knows how to make an *** of himself.

Overall, I would be pretty happy to have him here if he is going to be allowed on the field, and can keep himself focused on football.

But, until something official is announced, it's just an entertaining thought.

P.S. I would still be looking for some young CB talent through the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    A.) When is he going to be allowed to play? Or is he going to be allowed to play?

B.) Obviously, the guy is a serious talent, and would likely be a bargain too. He is a top-tier CB and a top-tier KR too.

C.) Wow, the guy sure knows how to make an *** of himself.

Overall, I would be pretty happy to have him here if he is going to be allowed on the field, and can keep himself focused on football.

But, until something official is announced, it's just an entertaining thought.

P.S. I would still be looking for some young CB talent through the draft.
    Just so you know I agree with that too!

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    CP supposedly likes players with good character. Therefore, I doubt he plays for us. I guess if he doesn't get in trouble and plays to his potential, it would be good to have someone of his athletic ability on our team. He sure has dodged a lot of bullets for the crap he's pulled.
    He still paid LJ 45 million.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    pshhh....I thought you were going to say DeAngelo Hall....but Pacman? No deal....I would rather do the JA for Lito Shepard and the two draft picks then to add a cancer like Pacman....

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    pshhh....I thought you were going to say DeAngelo Hall....but Pacman? No deal....I would rather do the JA for Lito Shepard and the two draft picks then to add a cancer like Pacman....
    Aww... Cmon... Pacman will have his thug buddies shoot-out the kneecaps of the top receiver he will be facing every week and he will do wonders for the night-club/strip-joint, drug, and gambling economies in KC...

WTF!?!??! Pacman in KC...

I'm gonna try to forget I ever read that...
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

This was before he read that Erotic City was being shut down....

After he hears that, it will change his mind. Truth be told, that might be the real reason no FA's are coming to KC. With EC closing, what is there really to do?
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast