Thread: Introduction

Threaded View

Default Introduction

Hey everyone, greetings from Camp Bucca Iraq.

I just wanted to introduce myself and tell all of you I have been a fan since I was 5 years old. I have had some terrible pain over the years stemming from the franchises inability to draft a franchise quarterback (example Todd Blackledge class of 83') to the cheap ways of King Carl.

I am still a huge fan and nothing can sway my loyalty from the Big Red! The jury is still out on Herm with me but I do like the way he handles defenses. i am just not sold on his offense. I am hoping Chan Gailey has a cure for that. I am 35 years old and currently live in Oklahoma.

I am with the 45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team serving in Iraq right now. I have lived 25 plus years in Kc and my brother is a season ticket holder. I plan on moving back in another year after my deployment because I miss the City so much. I used to pass Arrowhead every day going to UMKC where I graduated from.

I am very much looking forward to the draft this year. My personal opinion is keep Jared Allen and try to trade 5th pick to Dallas for 2 first rounders and then try to get an OT and a DB and then try to get Chad Henne with the second pick.

I would really like to see Brohm come to us but I think that is not likely to happen. I just dont think that Brodie is the answer because of injures.
    Last edited by chief31; 03-05-2008 at 06:21 AM.