Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Website for HH to see !

Default Website for HH to see !

Thought you would enjoy this website since it pertains to your name . http://firehermedwards.com/serendipi...chives/P2.html

I haven't been to that website for sometime now (too depressing hearing the truth about Herm I guess).

This is the first blog entry I came across after clicking that link...

Wednesday, November 14. 2007

Herm On Offense

Herm was quoted on the offense as saying: "It hasn’t changed. Same plays we had last year with a lot of the same players. Same playbook. Terminology hasn’t changed. Blocking hasn’t changed. Calls haven’t changed. One thing we did was it had to be simpler for our receivers, because young guys were going to have to play. That’s why Dwayne Bowe is playing. And why Jeff Webb is playing. It can’t be so complicated a young guy can’t play, and it takes him two years to play in the offense because he doesn’t know where to line up." That comparison may be believable when made between this year and last. Unbelievably, though, Herm also said last year that the playbook and calling had not changed from when he took over the offense, which logically means that this year 's playbook and calling is the same as 2 years ago. There is no way that's true. Anyone who has watched this team for at least the past 4 years knows that the playbook and calling is not the same. The notion that it has merely been simplified for the rookie receivers is simply ridiculous and wrongheaded if it’s true. First, these players are not idiots and have been playing football for years. Second, challenge them to learn and practice them sufficiently so that it's not a problem. Third, they are in the pros now an
    I've been saying the same thing since Herm got to KC.

d are getting real paid so the coach must make them step up. Fourth, if it's too simple, then defenses can learn it as well! Besides, that run, run, pass, punt, is the hallmark of a Herm offense, it's what he does, how he thinks, his philosophy. For Herm to suggest that his offense is anything other than his vision is as disingenuous as saying that the offense has not changed. Herm is on the ropes and this is the first of his moves to deflect blame - we have young receivers (Bowe & Webb) so we had to simplify the offense, we have a young quarterback so we had to take it slow, we have a new offensive coordinator 'he will get better each game'. It will be interesting to see who gets thrown under the bus first.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I haven't been to that website for sometime now (too depressing hearing the truth about Herm I guess).

d are getting real paid so the coach must make them step up. Fourth, if it's too simple, then defenses can learn it as well! Besides, that run, run, pass, punt, is the hallmark of a Herm offense, it's what he does, how he thinks, his philosophy. For Herm to suggest that his offense is anything other than his vision is as disingenuous as saying that the offense has not changed. Herm is on the ropes and this is the first of his moves to deflect blame - we have young receivers (Bowe & Webb) so we had to simplify the offense, we have a young quarterback so we had to take it slow, we have a new offensive coordinator 'he will get better each game'. It will be interesting to see who gets thrown under the bus first.
    Best reply I've read from you yet! Rep!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Wow.

Really?

I guess I need to step it up a bit!

Thanks Chiefster!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Actually, I believe that the only HH words in that post were the emboldened ones.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Actually, I believe that the only HH words in that post were the emboldened ones.
    Yeah, I don't know how I posted in the middle of the quote.

I was hoping Chiefster wouldn't figure that out.

Thanks a lot man...

Yeah, I don't know how I posted in the middle of the quote.

I was hoping Chiefster wouldn't figure that out.

Thanks a lot man...

He can't take the rep back dude.

He can't take the rep back dude.
    Maybe I'll do that more often then!

Maybe I'll do that more often then!

Plagiarism? It can be fun, I guess.

Plagiarism? It can be fun, I guess.
    I try to put quotes and give links to the crap I post, but sometimes I will tell a joke without citing it.

Are ya gonna bust me mod?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast