Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just watching NFL Network.

Default Just watching NFL Network.

They say Jake Long is gonna go at number 2.

Then they showed clips of him running over people (to be honest it looked like blitzing corners).

He looked like the biggest dude on the field, but he was only blocking someone my size.

Is he really our only hope?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I can't stand that guy.

...Hard for me to stomach as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...Hard for me to stomach as well.
    I hate to wish bad things upon anyone, but maybe he will develop a huge hemroid that keeps him from coaching.

It would be best for the team.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I hate to wish bad things upon anyone, but maybe he will develop a huge hemroid that keeps him from coaching.

It would be best for the team.
    Something George Brett knows all too well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Something George Brett knows all too well.
    Did he play for the Chiefs?

No...

If he played for the Chiefs, we'd have a few more super bowls.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    If he played for the Chiefs, we'd have a few more super bowls.

Especially if he could have used the pine tar bat against opponents!!

Helmet or not a bat is gonna tackle you!

Im not gonna piss and moan until I see what happens on Draft Day. I do believe Herm has a plan and it will be a good one. I dont plan on us being effective until 2009 maybe 2010. We are gonna be very young , but it will take that long to get the plan working. Next couple of years will be spent making the new recruits get stronger and up to NFL game Speed. Our Defense will be awsome this year but might tire quickly if we go three and out ALL the time like we did last year. We have Sippio remember . He is gonna be the secret weapon that noone is ready for on the other teams . We will using him and Tony G for our across the middle , short first down passes and Webb and Bowe will stretch things out . Im excited and after going to all the games I went to last year and watching them lose. It can really only get better. If it gets worse at least we will have an early draft pick again. Dont count on big things this year ...... But be a chiefs fan and enjoy life . We will have our day in glory again just wait and see. GO CHIEFS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Im not gonna piss and moan until I see what happens on Draft Day. I do believe Herm has a plan and it will be a good one. I dont plan on us being effective until 2009 maybe 2010. We are gonna be very young , but it will take that long to get the plan working. Next couple of years will be spent making the new recruits get stronger and up to NFL game Speed. Our Defense will be awsome this year but might tire quickly if we go three and out ALL the time like we did last year. We have Sippio remember . He is gonna be the secret weapon that noone is ready for on the other teams . We will using him and Tony G for our across the middle , short first down passes and Webb and Bowe will stretch things out . Im excited and after going to all the games I went to last year and watching them lose. It can really only get better. If it gets worse at least we will have an early draft pick again. Dont count on big things this year ...... But be a chiefs fan and enjoy life . We will have our day in glory again just wait and see. GO CHIEFS !!!

Very nice!

Rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    With Herm being the a "defense first" coach, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Chiefs keep the pick and pick up a DT and try to grab an OT in the 2nd rd. Or package a couple of picks together to get another late 1st rounder.
    Hmmm...please send CP & Herm to my 49ers...they have a later 1st round pick, and I'd really like to see them trade that for a 2nd round and an early pick for next year. We need a QB, but no one seems to realize that in Santa Clara (49ers offices)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast