Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wesley

Default Wesley

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

It just shows us how crappy of a GM Queen Carl is...
    A 4th round pick for Wesley and he backed out?? Wtf??

That's not the only example..didn't he trade a 4th round pick for Michael Bennet and then a year later let him go for a 6th round pick?? Does he not know the potential difference in talent level between a 4th and 6th round draft pick...I'm tired of his crappy decisions!!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Dante Hall, Kawika Mitchell, Lawrence Tynes...

You might want to check the mirror, you have a little bit of Herms fecal matter on your nose...
    ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

You have got to be joking. Hall did nothing his last 2 years here and everyone was happy to get the draft pick when we traded him. Just because his replacement was awful as well doesn't mean Hall wasn't washed up as a KR.

If Kawika Mitchell was so great, the Giants wouldn't have let him go either.

.....and Lawrence Tynes? omg. same applies here as the Hall statement. Tynes is NOT a good kicker. How do you miss a chip shot from the 9 yd line in a dome? How do you miss consecutive field goals this year just to get bailed out by your team to allow you a second chance to win a game in OT and still be considered a "good kicker." He should've been let go....as he should've been this year by the Giants.....but make no mistake, that was Carl's call....not Herms.

Quote Originally Posted by kcmostwanted View Post
    It just shows us how crappy of a GM Queen Carl is...
    A 4th round pick for Wesley and he backed out?? Wtf??

That's not the only example..didn't he trade a 4th round pick for Michael Bennet and then a year later let him go for a 6th round pick?? Does he not know the potential difference in talent level between a 4th and 6th round draft pick...I'm tired of his crappy decisions!!
    As we all are.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

You have got to be joking. Hall did nothing his last 2 years here and everyone was happy to get the draft pick when we traded him. Just because his replacement was awful as well doesn't mean Hall wasn't washed up as a KR.

If Kawika Mitchell was so great, the Giants wouldn't have let him go either.

.....and Lawrence Tynes? omg. same applies here as the Hall statement. Tynes is NOT a good kicker. How do you miss a chip shot from the 9 yd line in a dome? How do you miss consecutive field goals this year just to get bailed out by your team to allow you a second chance to win a game in OT and still be considered a "good kicker." He should've been let go....as he should've been this year by the Giants.....but make no mistake, that was Carl's call....not Herms.
    How many returns did Halls replacement score this year? Hell for that matter how many times did he cross the 20 yard line?

Mitchell got 16 mil to go to the Bills. I didn't say he was a franchise player, and apparently the Giants didn't think so either.

Tynes is a good kicker. His replacements were not.

Weren't you saying something about Herm plays the better players on the team, and didn't I say no he lets them go?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Kawika Mitchell- 76 tkls 3.5 sck 2FF 1INT
    Napoleon Harris- 116 tkls 1.5 sck 1FF 1INT

Does Mitchell's 1 more Forced Fumble and 2 more sacks make up for 40 less tackles? Get real.

Let's look at Hall and Drummond while we're at it.

Hall- 7 games- 729 yds 18/20+ yds returns

Drummond- 12 games- 785 yds 22/20+ yds returns.

I'd much rather have a player who's going to be there for 5 more games than someone who's only going to give me 7 games who i gave up a 4th round pick for.

and you can argue that Tynes is a good kicker until you're blue in the face, but that's just plain dumb. Medlock wasn't better, but like i said, that wasn't Herm's decision.

Kawika Mitchell- 76 tkls 3.5 sck 2FF 1INT
    Napoleon Harris- 116 tkls 1.5 sck 1FF 1INT

Does Mitchell's 1 more Forced Fumble and 2 more sacks make up for 40 less tackles? Get real.

Let's look at Hall and Drummond while we're at it.

Hall- 7 games- 729 yds 18/20+ yds returns

Drummond- 12 games- 785 yds 22/20+ yds returns.

I'd much rather have a player who's going to be there for 5 more games than someone who's only going to give me 7 games who i gave up a 4th round pick for.

and you can argue that Tynes is a good kicker until you're blue in the face, but that's just plain dumb. Medlock wasn't better, but like i said, that wasn't Herm's decision.
    You think Mitchell would have had as many tackles as Harris if our run game didn't suck so bad? I'll bet Mitchell wasn't even involved in stopping the run half the time the ball was run against the Giants

I would much rather have had Hall returning for us.

I'm not sure why you put those numbers for Hall vs Drummond up seeing as how they were almost the same except for games played. How does that prove that we should have gotten rid of Hall?

WHOEVER got rid of Tynes was an idiot. I hold Carl just as responsible for the loss of Tynes as Herm.

Just because my username is hermhater doesn't mean I can't hate Carl too!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    You think Mitchell would have had as many tackles as Harris if our run game didn't suck so bad? I'll bet Mitchell wasn't even involved in stopping the run half the time the ball was run against the Giants

I would much rather have had Hall returning for us.

I'm not sure why you put those numbers for Hall vs Drummond up seeing as how they were almost the same except for games played. How does that prove that we should have gotten rid of Hall?

WHOEVER got rid of Tynes was an idiot. I hold Carl just as responsible for the loss of Tynes as Herm.

Just because my username is hermhater doesn't mean I can't hate Carl too!
    The highest total Mitchell has EVER had was 105. He's not a good MLB. Just because the Bills overpayed doesn't make him a good player. I don't know why the fact that you think he's a good player shocks me. You want a full team of players like this. Players like Mitchell are all that's usually out there in free agency.

IN EVERY SINGLE CASE....THE PLAYER ON THE FIELD IS BETTER THAN THE PLAYER IN STREET CLOTHES.

At BEST Mitchell and Hall are pushes with thier backups....AT BEST.

Tynes would've been better than Medlock, but it's not every year that you see the most accurate kicker in the NCAA have the kind of melt down Medlock had last season.

The highest total Mitchell has EVER had was 105. He's not a good MLB. Just because the Bills overpayed doesn't make him a good player. I don't know why the fact that you think he's a good player shocks me. You want a full team of players like this. Players like Mitchell are all that's usually out there in free agency.

IN EVERY SINGLE CASE....THE PLAYER ON THE FIELD IS BETTER THAN THE PLAYER IN STREET CLOTHES.

At BEST Mitchell and Hall are pushes with thier backups....AT BEST.

Tynes would've been better than Medlock, but it's not every year that you see the most accurate kicker in the NCAA have the kind of melt down Medlock had last season.
    It's not really worth arguing about the quality of the players we let go vs the quality of their replacements because neither you or I (yes even you) are NFL scouts.

Our leadership on the other hand is what is in question.

I know you still think Herm is the second coming, but you don't see my point at all?

What; Wesley gone??? :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    What; Wesley gone??? :rolleyes:

Nope!

We are paying him good money to keep the benches nice and smooth!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast