Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NFL Network discussing the Chiefs

Default NFL Network discussing the Chiefs

Dang I missed it and now the nfl.com site isn't playing the video you linked to.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Sounds like Marshal Faulk thinks the QB position is a glaring need for the Chiefs!! I knew I liked that guy!!

Faulk brought up some good points.

The fact that Herm and Carl are joined at the hip was not one that I enjoyed hearing about.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Sounds like Marshal Faulk thinks the QB position is a glaring need for the Chiefs!! I knew I liked that guy!!
    Hopefully "Bradie Croyle" proves him wrong. I agree with pretty much everything Marshall said. He said CP and Herm are joined at the hip. Hopefully they'll both be fired by the end of this season.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

It doesn't sound like he REALLY knows anything about the Chiefs. I was done after i heard him refer to Gregg Wesley as our "best safety." Secondary and Oline are obvious needs. We could have listened to John Madden for that insight!! But I'm not sure he really understands the the problems the Chiefs are facing if he thinks drafting a franchise QB is going to solve our problems.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    It doesn't sound like he REALLY knows anything about the Chiefs. I was done after i heard him refer to Gregg Wesley as our "best safety." Secondary and Oline are obvious needs. We could have listened to John Madden for that insight!! But I'm not sure he really understands the the problems the Chiefs are facing if he thinks drafting a franchise QB is going to solve our problems.
    I guess I didn't pay attention to the "best saftey" part. That is kind of dumb.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    I guess I didn't pay attention to the "best saftey" part. That is kind of dumb.
    He was probably referring to the fact that Wesley was the only safety that didn't get burned deep for us.

Granted he wasn't on the field much, but that's the only reasoning I can figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    He was probably referring to the fact that Wesley was the only safety that didn't get burned deep for us.

Granted he wasn't on the field much, but that's the only reasoning I can figure out.
    I'm sure it's because he's the only name that Faulk recognizes.

I'm sure it's because he's the only name that Faulk recognizes.
    Are you implying that the NFL analysts don't know what they are talking about?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast