Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: ESPN First Take

Default ESPN First Take

They were talking about our pick this morning in their mock draft feature. They talked about us trying to trade down if the Rams take Long. If we didn't trade down, they talked about us taking Sedrick Ellis out of USC. I've watched him play. He's pretty good. I still think we should try to trade the pick.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    What the hell are you doing up so late??

I remember all that you just posted as well.

I don't remember him asking for Peyton Manning money, but he was asking for Freeney money.

Perhaps that is what you were referring to?
    You know, it could be. But i distinctly remember being pissed off about hearing him say he wanted Manning money because i remember thinking, "how the hell could he justify that?!!!" I think the Manning deal was brought up because that was the most recent "big contract" given out. I don't think Freeney had signed his deal yet. Allen could've been trying to posture himself to set the market value for DE's at the time, but Freeney beat him to it.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    You know, it could be. But i distinctly remember being pissed off about hearing him say he wanted Manning money because i remember thinking, "how the hell could he justify that?!!!" I think the Manning deal was brought up because that was the most recent "big contract" given out. I don't think Freeney had signed his deal yet. Allen could've been trying to posture himself to set the market value for DE's at the time, but Freeney beat him to it.

You were probably pissed off that Texas is gonna lose to Kansas tomorrow and hadn't realized it!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

You were probably pissed off that Texas is gonna lose to Kansas tomorrow and hadn't realized it!

I don't even want to talk about that. You're right. I'm already pissed. I hate the thought of losing the conference title 3 straight years to the same team. It pisses me off just thinking about it taking 3 years to beat that same team if it actually happens.

I don't even want to talk about that. You're right. I'm already pissed. I hate the thought of losing the conference title 3 straight years to the same team. It pisses me off just thinking about it taking 3 years to beat that same team if it actually happens.
    Glad you aren't talking about it then.

Good luck tomorrow, and all that crap!

Boo Longhorns!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

"I feel shocked and hurt." Allen told the Star. "Requesting a trade was probably the toughest thing I've had to do. It's nothing personal against the town of Kansas City and the fans. It's been great. [But] it doesn't look like my future is going to be there, and I have to accept that. That's why this is so hard. All the hard work I've put in, the blood, sweat and tears … I wanted to finish my career there. I was led to believe I was going to."
    These are J.A.s words. Show me where he said he doesn't want to be in K.C. now.

So, this article was about some negotiations? And one very common tactis that players use in negotiations. But it seems to show that J.A. does want to be here. Or am I the only one who can read the red letters?

What the hell are you doing up so late??

I remember all that you just posted as well.

I don't remember him asking for Peyton Manning money, but he was asking for Freeney money.

Perhaps that is what you were referring to?
    Is it?

That happened didn't it?

Who?

Kansas?

Glad you aren't talking about it then.

Good luck tomorrow, and all that crap!

Boo Longhorns!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

So, this article was about some negotiations? And one very common tactis that players use in negotiations. But it seems to show that J.A. does want to be here. Or am I the only one who can read the red letters?
    I think he wants to be here, but he's being driven away.

Buzzkill.,.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Jared is a Chief, and needs to and I belive wants to stay a Chief! I think the deal will be done. Cp and JA are posturing, cp is probally not going to negotiate untill after the draft. Hell he probally out or:surfing: or or:character00174: working on Arrowhead. But then he could also be :character00109: on our team.

I don't know Texaschief, your articles are dated from a year ago. I think JA wants to be here...I would have to do some searching, but I had read the reason he decided to come back was Herm Edwards!
    Last edited by AkChief49; 03-17-2008 at 04:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456