Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ESPN First Take

Default ESPN First Take

They were talking about our pick this morning in their mock draft feature. They talked about us trying to trade down if the Rams take Long. If we didn't trade down, they talked about us taking Sedrick Ellis out of USC. I've watched him play. He's pretty good. I still think we should try to trade the pick.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Maybe the Dolphins would like to trade their number one pick for JA.

Then we could get Jake Long at number one and Chris Long at number 5 (if he's available still, if not we take that Gholston guy).

Just thought I'd throw that out there because I am not liking the odds of JA still being a Chief next year after what Carl did.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Maybe the Dolphins would like to trade their number one pick for JA.

Then we could get Jake Long at number one and Chris Long at number 5 (if he's available still, if not we take that Gholston guy).

Just thought I'd throw that out there because I am not liking the odds of JA still being a Chief next year after what Carl did.
    I thought his agent is negotiating a long term contract now? Hopefully he is.

Chris Long is a monster. I think he's gonna be very successful at the NFL level.

I'm not sold on Gholston, especially at #5. The so called experts have him taken late in the round.

That being said, JA is proven(and I know that you know that, I'm just saying). Besides, if we traded JA to the Dolphins, they'd have to move him to linebacker. I don't know if he's big enough to play end in a 3-4.

We should trade down and try to get a pick in the teens and maybe another player, if we can't get two first rounders.

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    I thought his agent is negotiating a long term contract now? Hopefully he is.

Chris Long is a monster. I think he's gonna be very successful at the NFL level.

I'm not sold on Gholston, especially at #5. The so called experts have him taken late in the round.

That being said, JA is proven(and I know that you know that, I'm just saying). Besides, if we traded JA to the Dolphins, they'd have to move him to linebacker. I don't know if he's big enough to play end in a 3-4.

We should trade down and try to get a pick in the teens and maybe another player, if we can't get two first rounders.
    Where did you hear that?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Where did you hear that?
    I think it was on ESPN radio. I can't remember. But I heard it recently.

I think it was on ESPN radio. I can't remember. But I heard it recently.
    Well get it in print.

I am too busy getting ready for work.

:cool:

Well get it in print.

I am too busy getting ready for work.

:cool:
    Righto.

I can't find it. I think they were referring to continuing talks between the organization and his camp to get a long term deal after this season. Maybe not intense negotiating right now. I'll just conclude by saying Carl needs to go and stop talking out my a$$.

I can't find it. I think they were referring to continuing talks between the organization and his camp to get a long term deal after this season. Maybe not intense negotiating right now. I'll just conclude by saying Carl needs to go and stop talking out my a$$.
    Carl must go...

Carl must go...

I stopped hoping for such a thing.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast