Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: I have a question.

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default I have a question.


    0 Not allowed!
    What is the Buddy List?

    I noticed in the User Control Panel that there is this thing called Buddy List and want to know how it can benefit me.


















    I said good day!

    Last edited by hermhater; 03-15-2008 at 12:56 AM.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,341
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 28

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    What is the Buddy List?

    I noticed in the User Control Panel that there is this thing called Buddy List and want to know how it can benefit me.


















    I said good day!

    First...you need a buddy. Call us when that happens!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    First...you need a buddy. Call us when that happens!!


    Oh that was so funny.

    Now answer my question.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,979
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 430

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Click on a users profile

    Near the top of the page is a link entitled "Add to buddy list" that when clicked will allow you to do just that.

    How it benefits you is a relevant issue. I guess it serves as a reminder as to who you have as a buddy.


  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Click on a users profile

    Near the top of the page is a link entitled "Add to buddy list" that when clicked will allow you to do just that.

    How it benefits you is a relevant issue. I guess it serves as a reminder as to who you have as a buddy.
    I figured out how to add people to my buddy list, but what is the use of doing it?

    (Besides reminding me who I clicked on.)
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,341
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 28

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Click on a users profile

    Near the top of the page is a link entitled "Add to buddy list" that when clicked will allow you to do just that.

    How it benefits you is a relevant issue. I guess it serves as a reminder as to who you have as a buddy.
    Now that you told him that, is there any way of blocking someone from adding you to their buddy list?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Now that you told him that, is there any way of blocking someone from adding you to their buddy list?

    Don't worry Canada, you can only add members that have put their location on the member map!

    I was looking on that map and couldn't you...

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,341
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 28

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Don't worry Canada, you can only add members that have put their location on the member map!

    I was looking on that map and couldn't you...

    I have my own map...and it s bigger than yours!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I have my own map...and it s bigger than yours!!
    Show off!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,979
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 430

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Now that you told him that, is there any way of blocking someone from adding you to their buddy list?
    If you simply place that person on "ignore" then for you that person no longer exist.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •