Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well we lost another one !

Hybrid View

That sucks.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Can't say I'm not surprised. As I said, Herm and Peterson won't be getting many FAs this off-season, even if they'd be a good fit for the team.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Can't say I'm not surprised. As I said, Herm and Peterson won't be getting many FAs this off-season, even if they'd be a good fit for the team.
    None of these guys seem like they're interested in even visiting KC. Hate to say it, but after next year's record, none of the free agent class then will want to either.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

They don't want to visit because we have made it known throughout the league that we will not be signing any significant FA's this offseason. Why would they even bother? They don't want to play for a team that isn't committed to winning!!

Hillbilly sometimes you make me laugh with goofy comments like that . What team isnt committed to winning. Why would one franchise decide that we do not want to win? We have a plan and its not an immediate one. Nothing Herm or Clark has said has led us to believe any different. We will see what happens in the draft and ***** some more because their is always someone better to get.But damn we are what we are and we will be better this year and even better next year ! Just believe !

'
    By the way He wanted a 4 year commitment and we were only willing to give two . We probably didn't lose that much in the long haul because there is always someone younger ,stronger , faster and we can build him the way we want them.
    Last edited by YZILLA; 03-18-2008 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Hillbilly sometimes you make me laugh with goofy comments like that . What team isnt committed to winning. Why would one franchise decide that we do not want to win? We have a plan and its not an immediate one. Nothing Herm or Clark has said has led us to believe any different. We will see what happens in the draft and ***** some more because their is always someone better to get.But damn we are what we are and we will be better this year and even better next year ! Just believe !

'
    By the way He wanted a 4 year commitment and we were only willing to give two . We probably didn't lose that much in the long haul because there is always someone younger ,stronger , faster and we can build him the way we want them.
    Your out of your mind!!! I don't have th energy to get into this with you right now!!! Read DMN's post! By the way.... he took a 2 year contract!!! Must not have wanted 4 that bad!!

Apparently they, (the management, or the idiots in charge) decided that there was something about this guy they did not like enough to give him the money he was asking for.

We are sitting on now two starting offensive lineman, these guys better pull something out of their collective arses pretty soon, or this is going to be another long year.. Well it is going to be long anyway.

I think this was a Herm Edwards call on this one. Edwards has no clue.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Apparently they, (the management, or the idiots in charge) decided that there was something about this guy they did not like enough to give him the money he was asking for.

We are sitting on now two starting offensive lineman, these guys better pull something out of their collective arses pretty soon, or this is going to be another long year.. Well it is going to be long anyway.

I think this was a Herm Edwards call on this one. Edwards has no clue.
    Herm sucks.

See my user name.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Herm sucks. See my user name.

Agreed.

Can i change my user name to " hermhaterJR"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast