Thread: Chiefs have good reason to avoid free agents

Default Chiefs have good reason to avoid free agents

So let me get this straight. We didn't spend any money on players to help our team get better because we are making improvements to the stadium? WOW!!!!! Sure will be nice to have all those improvements for the vendors!!! They'll be the only ones there to enjoy them!!!!!! Unbelievable!

How are renovations to Arrowhead going to help your football team compete? Isn't the purpose of putting an NFL team on the field to win the Super Bowl? I'm not saying that we could've won the Super Bowl by signing a bunch of free agents this off season but aren't we trying to put a better team on the field, a team that can win more than 4 games? How in the @#$% are you going to fill your newly renovated stadium if your team doesn't win @#$%^& games?! This is a business and if you're not selling a good product, how in the @#$% do you expect anybody to be interested in buying. The sorry state of this franchise should piss all Chiefs fans off.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

I agree, but we are basically trying to rebuild our team also so its all gonna come together in the end ( couple years at least ) . I have come to terms how we are gonna do it. Lets just give it a chance and stop bashing every thing that is written about what is going on with our team . The final opinion will be on the field when We run over all the teams that blew their wad in free agency this year . I really really cannot wait till opening day !

173 More Days!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I agree, but we are basically trying to rebuild our team also so its all gonna come together in the end ( couple years at least ) . I have come to terms how we are gonna do it. Lets just give it a chance and stop bashing every thing that is written about what is going on with our team . The final opinion will be on the field when We run over all the teams that blew their wad in free agency this year . I really really cannot wait till opening day !
    I would agree with you if it was anyone other than Herm Edwards calling the shots. I still don't think this coach has shown anyone that he knows how to build a team from anything, whether that be free agency or a draft.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

It seems to me that they're doing it backwards. Put a SB contender on the field, more people will spend money to watch them play equals more money to spend on renovations.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I would agree with you if it was anyone other than Herm Edwards calling the shots. I still don't think this coach has shown anyone that he knows how to build a team from anything, whether that be free agency or a draft.
    Nicely put!

Rep!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Nicely put!

Rep!
    Are we bashing Herm?

I'm in!

Herm sucks!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png