Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season ticket holders--I need help

Default Season ticket holders--I need help

I am looking to attend the game between the kansas Jayhaws and tigers this season at arrowhead. Tickets go onsale tomorrow 3/24 and i believe the password was emailed to chiefs season ticket holders and may be your account number. If anyone would be willing to share the password i would really appreciate it. I dont need any info other than the password. I would be willing to pay you a little for it. Pm me asap if you would be willing to share or email me at pattywack32@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Chiefster, can I use the F word here?
    Certainly! Just as long as it doesn't appear on my monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Yes......yes, you are! [great chnage chiefster!}
    Thanks, but I'm not at all entirely sure what I did here.

Quote Originally Posted by patt View Post
    I am looking to attend the game between the kansas Jayhaws and tigers this season at arrowhead. Tickets go onsale tomorrow 3/24 and i believe the password was emailed to chiefs season ticket holders and may be your account number. If anyone would be willing to share the password i would really appreciate it. I dont need any info other than the password. I would be willing to pay you a little for it. Pm me asap if you would be willing to share or email me at pattywack32@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance!
    great tips. I enjoyed reading this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12