Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where did it go?

Default Where did it go?

I used to be able to view all replies from people on this site on different forums at the bottom of the page. Where did this feature go? (ex.) spiman replied to ...
    It would be in order to current response at what forum by last post. Make sense? What did I do to loose seeing this? How do I get it back? (Me.) Thanx.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Chiefster the Brown Nosed Reindeer!

Is it Christmas already?

Oh look, HH is typing again and no one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Oh look, HH is typing again and no one cares.
    Story of my life...

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    You totally get what I am saying H.H.:goldcup:
    Everyone totally got what you were saying; the shout box went away because it slows down the site. Coach was simply pointing out the alternative.

Everyone totally got what you were saying; the shout box went away because it slows down the site. Coach was simply pointing out the alternative.
    Perhaps Coach could incorporate something similar to the Shout Box on the site.

He could set up an RSS feed that doesn't suck up all the bandwidth...

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Story of my life...

This comes as absolutely no surprise. :p

Perhaps Coach could incorporate something similar to the Shout Box on the site.

He could set up an RSS feed that doesn't suck up all the bandwidth...

That would be entirely up to Coach. Personally, I prefer the board the way it is; the majority of the Crowd members hardly ever used it. The only time I can see a need for it is on game day.

This comes as absolutely no surprise. :p

That would be entirely up to Coach. Personally, I prefer the board the way it is; the majority of the Crowd members hardly ever used it. The only time I can see a need for it is on game day.
    I used it a bit when it was there, but I do not miss it. Game day it would be nice though!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I used it a bit when it was there, but I do not miss it. Game day it would be nice though!!
    Agreed.

I friggin' hate the Shout Box Chiefster, don't get me wrong.

I do not want it back.

The only functional use I can see it having unless there is a game on, or draft day, is to see who posted what when.

If Coach puts up a feed rather than an interactive thing like the Shout Box is it won't suck up the bandwidth.

I actually like that idea better than the Shout Box.

I friggin' hate the Shout Box Chiefster, don't get me wrong.

I do not want it back.

The only functional use I can see it having unless there is a game on, or draft day, is to see who posted what when.

If Coach puts up a feed rather than an interactive thing like the Shout Box is it won't suck up the bandwidth.

I actually like that idea better than the Shout Box.
    I'm not saying that it isn't feasible or a better alternative then the shout box, but the site really does have all the features it needs. IMO. I'm not against convenience, but don't think the site is served by creating every single little feature because people are too lazy to point and click.

I'm not saying that it isn't feasible or a better alternative then the shout box, but the site really does have all the features it needs. IMO. I'm not against convenience, but don't think the site is served by creating every single little feature because people are too lazy to point and click.
    Technology is always changing guy.

Gotta keep up with the times!

A lot of phones now a days can get RSS feeds as well!

Just think of it, mobile Chiefs Crowd!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast