Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Priest Holmes GI Autographed Cleats

Default Priest Holmes GI Autographed Cleats

To make a long story short I have a pair of Game Issued Autographed Cleats from Priest Holmes that I need to sell. Both cleats are nicely autographed and it comes with authentication from Elite Sports Marketing www.elite-sports-marketing.com . I'm an honest guy and will be glad to provide you pics, phone numbers, emails etc. These cleats are the real thing and are actual game issued to Priest. These are extremly rare and I am not trying to make a buck just break even. I paid around $175 so they will be $175 plus shipping. I will take paypal if it makes you fill more comfortable about the transaction. Post here or email me at harpes2003@yahoo.com or sharper@pkdy.com.

Thanks

I'll wager m0ef0e, YZILLA, or Canada would be more than happy to take those off your hands!

Good luck, and welcome to the Crowd!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Thanks I have been on the planet for years but it was getting too hateful for me. Hope this is a forum where we can go back to enjoying the chiefs and have a few get togethers.

Quote Originally Posted by harper620 View Post
    Thanks I have been on the planet for years but it was getting too hateful for me. Hope this is a forum where we can go back to enjoying the chiefs and have a few get togethers.
    See ya at the Home Opener!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I would love to buy them , unfortunately Im broke at the moment. I do however hope you stick around and get to know us . Welcome to the family !

Thanks and look forward to the draft party. Spread the word about the cleats to your rich friends.They are absolutly fantastic.

Sold Sold Sold

Thanks Everyone

Sold Sold Sold

Thanks Everyone
    Who's the lucky person that got a hold of them?

Scott from Arizona. I already miss them but this will get me a little closer to making it to training camp this year.

Scott from Arizona. I already miss them but this will get me a little closer to making it to training camp this year.
    Sweet!

Maybe you can get some more autographs!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast