Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: smoking

Default smoking

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Starting Monday, Kansas City smokers will have to watch where they light up. An ordinance passed by the city council in January restricts smoking after 9 p.m in bars and restaurants with liquor licenses. Restaurants without liquor licenses not have smoking allowed at any time. The ordinance also includes stricter smoking rules at Kauffman and Arrowhead stadiums.

FYI

no more smoking in the fireplace at the sushi place HH-lol

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Starting Monday, Kansas City smokers will have to watch where they light up. An ordinance passed by the city council in January restricts smoking after 9 p.m in bars and restaurants with liquor licenses. Restaurants without liquor licenses not have smoking allowed at any time. The ordinance also includes stricter smoking rules at Kauffman and Arrowhead stadiums.

FYI
    AFTER 9 p.m.??????

When the hell do they think the smokers are gonna be there???

Friggin' Funkhauser had something to do with this I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    no more smoking in the fireplace at the sushi place HH-lol

Just let 'em try and stop me!

That fireplace is my spot to smoke, I tell ya!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Good!! Tomorrow will be 4 months smoke free!! :p Read a book HH!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Well if you smoke or not, rights are being violated! Big Brother knows how we should live.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Well if you smoke or not, rights are being violated! Big Brother knows how we should live.
    Yea, the rights of the people that don't smoke that have to breath the smoke!!! Been violated for years, your right!!! It will be a law country wide before too long. Sooooo many other states and countries have adopted this law already! Although, I have never heard of the 9:00pm rule anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Good!! Tomorrow will be 4 months smoke free!! :p Read a book HH!!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I'm not gonna argue about smoking in bars/restaurants anymore.

It's getting banned, I will live with it (except for in the fireplace)!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Yea, the rights of the people that don't smoke that have to breath the smoke!!! Been violated for years, your right!!! It will be a law country wide before too long. Sooooo many other states and countries have adopted this law already! Although, I have never heard of the 9:00pm rule anywhere else.
    I've come to accept that I can't smoke inside publicly accessible places.

No big deal.

That 9:00pm rule is definitely strange...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Currently, the Royals ban smoking in the seating area and the restrooms, and place some restrictions on where people can smoke in concourses. On the upper and lower concourses, smokers are asked to move to the outer ledge or the ramps. Smoking is allowed throughout the outfield concourses, including the concession lines.

I am a smoker, but I do not smoke near non-smokers I find it rude when I see somebody smoking in line for anything even outside. I think that smokers should smoke far enough to the edge of the concourse in designated areas. That would be fair. Also, give us our own beer stand right in the middle of our area.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post

FYI
    It's a dictatorship here I tell ya! When will the trampling of basic human rights to slowly kill yourself and endanger the lives of all those around you end; where I say!!!!!! :p

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast