Thread: Chiefs Fans On The Road In '07

Default Chiefs Fans On The Road In '07

Hear Ye, Hear Ye,

I declare this thread to be open for Chiefs fans who will be at away games each week this season. If you are going to a game on the road and want to meet up with other Chiefs fans in the losing team's city, post here and use the private messaging (so kindly provided by our forum hosts) and get together for some recreation and Chief's brotherhood.

I want to catch at least one road game this year (Detroit / Indy / Chicago are all feasible --> but I imagine Detroit will be the easier ticket...).

What do you think?
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief71 View Post
    Hear Ye, Hear Ye,

I declare this thread to be open for Chiefs fans who will be at away games each week this season. If you are going to a game on the road and want to meet up with other Chiefs fans in the losing team's city, post here and use the private messaging (so kindly provided by our forum hosts) and get together for some recreation and Chief's brotherhood.

I want to catch at least one road game this year (Detroit / Indy / Chicago are all feasible --> but I imagine Detroit will be the easier ticket...).

What do you think?

I'll do ya one better and give this a sticky! :)

Your charge is only $100000000000000000000.00

I will be at the August preseason game against the Browns and then at home for the opener!! 158 days until I leave!! GO CHIEFS!!!

See you in Cleveland, I hope it's better than the game in PGH I went last to year.Had trouble before,during and after the game,my knuckles still hurts when I make a fist,if that tells you anything.
    jgunn1966
    Morgantown,WV
    Willie L. and D.T.
    Were the BEST!!

Sounds like my trip to Buffalo...except my knuckles don't hurt...buffalo fans are soft. :)

poor jets have to travel to kansas
    :character00112:

Quote Originally Posted by timbok View Post
    poor jets have to travel to kansas

That's how us Chiefs fans like it. Welcome to the Loudest stadium in the NFL!

Quote Originally Posted by jgunn1966 View Post
    See you in Cleveland, I hope it's better than the game in PGH I went last to year.Had trouble before,during and after the game,my knuckles still hurts when I make a fist,if that tells you anything.
    We will be the ones making the trouble....I willtake on ANY Browns fan out there!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jgunn1966 View Post
    We will be the ones making the trouble....I willtake on ANY Browns fan out there!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!