Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peyton in heaven

Default Peyton in heaven

Peyton Manning, after living a full life, died.

When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Peyton," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.

On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner.

It was a 3-story mansion with a Red and White and Black sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Chiefs logo flag, and in every window, a Kansas City Chiefs towel.
    Peyton looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL
    records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said "So what's your point Peyton?"

"Well, why does Lary Johnson get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said: "Peyton, that's not LJ's house, it's mine."

GO CHIEFS!!!

LOL!!! Nice!

Good stuff!!
    jgunn1966
    Morgantown,WV
    Willie L. and D.T.
    Were the BEST!!

reminds me of the one:

priest / rabbi / cab driver go to heaven at the same time. priest gets a shack, rabbi gets a trailer, cab driver gets a mansion. priest & rabbie ask god why. god: "because he scared the hell out of more people than the 2 of you combined"
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief71 View Post
    reminds me of the one:

priest / rabbi / cab driver go to heaven at the same time. priest gets a shack, rabbi gets a trailer, cab driver gets a mansion. priest & rabbie ask god why. god: "because he scared the hell out of more people than the 2 of you combined"

LOL!!!! Nice!

I have a friend who is a Raiders fan and he has a dog named Rex. One day I went to his house to watch the Chiefs and the Raiders game. In the second quarter the Raiders scored and Rex got up on his hind legs and ran around the room four times, then he did three backflips then went to the fridge and grabbed us two beers.

WOW I said, that is amazing.

Yeah my friend says, he does that every time the Raiders score on the Chiefs.

Really? If he gets that excited when they score, what does he do when they beat the Chiefs? I asked

"I don't know" he replied. I have only had the dog for 5 years!!
    Last edited by Chiefster; 04-14-2007 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I have a friend who is a Raiders fan and he has a dog named Rex. One day I went to his house to watch the Chiefs and the Raiders game. In the second quarter the Raiders scored and Rex got up on his hind legs and ran around the room four times, then he did three backflips then went to the fridge and grabbed us two beers.

Really? If he gets that excited when they score, what does he do when they beat the Chiefs? I asked

That's funny!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post

Nice. I like where this thread is going.

The Oakland Raiders have a new line of cologne. It's a little different though; you wear it and the other guy scores.
    :bananen_smilies087: :bananen_smilies039:

Friday, in Oakland California, a group of young boys (10-12 years old) were playing baseball. When Timmy hit a line drive, up the middle and started running, he was, visciously, attacked by an untagged Pit-Bull dog. Steven was catching and picked up the ball bat. He ran to Timmys aid, striking the rampaging dog, twice.

After the dog fled, a news reporter, who had been walking by and witnessed the attack, ran over to talk to Steven. He started writing his headline, for a story, about the event.

It started " Young A's fans rescues friend from...." Steven noticed this, and stated, " Mister, I'm not an A's fan."

"Oh, sorry. I just assumed...." He started over, with " Young Raiders fan runs to the aid of....." Steven, again, stopped him. " Sir, I'm not a Raiders fan either."

"Really? Well, if you aren't an A's fan, nor a Raiders fan, what teams fan are you?" The reporter asked.

Steven stated, proudly. " I'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan." So the reporter decided to start over...... " Rotten little ******* injures beloved family pet."

That's a Raiders fan for ya.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast