View Poll Results: Which is best for extreme negativity

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Herm's Head---Reflecting the unanimous, disdain for Tim's presence.

0 0%
  • A Donkey---similar reasoning as above, a little more insulting.

4 30.77%
  • A Raider badge---see Donkey, add the fact that none of us really want to see that.

5 38.46%
  • Tinker Bell---Lets portray Tim for what he really is...a lonely little fairy.

6 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Negative rep...

Default Negative rep...

I see that Tim...errr Raiderswillwin has received enough negative rep to earn his first "red badge"...however I was quite disappointed to see just a plain old red banner. I don't think a 58 is appropriate as giving such a mark to TIm would dishonor the number. However I do have a few suggestions for the negative "badge".

1) Herm's Head---the hatred for Herm is pretty unanamious, nearly to the level of the disdain for Tim's continued presence

2) A Donkey---similar reasoning as above, a little more insulting

3) A Raider badge---see Donkey, add the fact that none of us really want to see that...okay, #3 is a bad idea.

4) Tinker Bell---Lets portray Tim for what he really is...a lonely little fairy.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I see that Tim...errr Raiderswillwin has received enough negative rep to earn his first "red badge"...however I was quite disappointed to see just a plain old red banner. I don't think a 58 is appropriate as giving such a mark to TIm would dishonor the number. However I do have a few suggestions for the negative "badge".

1) Herm's Head---the hatred for Herm is pretty unanamious, nearly to the level of the disdain for Tim's continued presence

3) A Raider badge---see Donkey, add the fact that none of us really want to see that...okay, #3 is a bad idea.

4) Tinker Bell---Lets portray Tim for what he really is...a lonely little fairy.
    5) A picture of Michael Bolton's head - Michael Bolton the singer, not the guy from office space.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

I'd have to quit if you put a picture of Michael Bolton's head on all of my posts...

I have a better idea.

When someone reaches a certain amount of negative rep how about they get automatically banned?

I have yet to see anyone besides him ever be Repped into such a hole.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I have a better idea.

When someone reaches a certain amount of negative rep how about they get automatically banned?

I have yet to see anyone besides him ever be Repped into such a hole.
    On a serious note, I agree.

Continuing with my idea, the embarrassment would be too much to handle.

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    On a serious note, I agree.

Continuing with my idea, the embarrassment would be too much to handle.
    Forget that crap...lets do it to Chiefster!! But don't tell him it is us. We'll say Chiefs31 and Coach did it!! PM me back. He will never figure it out. Stupid old man!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post

I vote number four.

This thread needs a poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I vote number four.

This thread needs a poll.

So we're not gonna go with the automatic banning?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    So we're not gonna go with the automatic banning?

Why cant we have both? :p

I like the donkey and faiders, for neg rep! I hate both teams. How about the donking taking a crap smiley! :character00109:or just this one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast