Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: Guess who started drinkin early this morning!!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default Guess who started drinkin early this morning!!


    0 Not allowed!
    I DID!!! Buuuuuurrrrrp.....

    And I am gonna keep drinkin alllllllllllll day long and then well into the evening and then into the wee hours of the morning. Why? you ask. Because I can. I am wearing shorts today and the weather is super!! Beer tastes good and I have a lot of it!! So later on when I am posting you will see how beer can turn me from an articulate well informed young man into a machine that has one sole purpose and that is to consume as many bottle of beer as I can before my sleep deprivation finally catches up. I think the beer is gonna win this time!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Put up a good fight man!

    Show that beer who's boss!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Put up a good fight man!

    Show that beer who's boss!

    There is no boss. The beer and I are one. Even when I sleep tonite, I will sleep with a beer in my hand and 20 or so in my belly.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,152
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I DID!!! Buuuuuurrrrrp.....

    And I am gonna keep drinkin alllllllllllll day long and then well into the evening and then into the wee hours of the morning. Why? you ask. Because I can. I am wearing shorts today and the weather is super!! Beer tastes good and I have a lot of it!! So later on when I am posting you will see how beer can turn me from an articulate well informed young man into a machine that has one sole purpose and that is to consume as many bottle of beer as I can before my sleep deprivation finally catches up. I think the beer is gonna win this time!!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMKEjQpL0-4"]YouTube - Homer Beer Song[/ame]


    "Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,362
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 52

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Put up a good fight man!

    Show that beer that I am the boss!

    fyp

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killer City, KS
    Posts
    1,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    well canada,

    whats the 411? who won? and who kicked whos butt?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    well canada,

    whats the 411? who won? and who kicked whos butt?
    It was me vs a case and a half of beer. I am still here, the beer is not!! :goldcup: I am workin on a rematch though!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,068
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    hooray beer!!


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killer City, KS
    Posts
    1,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    It was me vs a case and a half of beer. I am still here, the beer is not!! :goldcup: I am workin on a rematch though!!

    spoken like a true champ.

    thats our canada!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    On a sad note, I tried to do battle with a bottle of Crown Royal as well. There is still some left. :(
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •