Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chat excerpt with Mel Kiper

Default Chat excerpt with Mel Kiper

This is a chat excerpt I found on ESPN from Mel Kiper's latest chat:

Brian(kirksville, MO): If the Falcons dont take Matt Ryan where does he fall? Does Kansas City pick him, the Ravens at 8 get him or does another team trade up?

Mel Kiper: If he gets past Atlanta, and I think they'd look at Dorsey if they don't take him, then I think KC would have to take him. Is anyone sold on Croyle? I would take Ryan. If KC didn't take him then it comes down to Baltimore. I think it would take 2 seconds for them to get the card up to the commissioner. They desperately need a QB. They have a new coach, a new coordinator. You have a whole new era beginning.

Looks like Mel is buying into the Herm visit with Ryan.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Cool Get Him!

I have been saying that all day long. That count down is getting near.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

I don't have any doubt that Herm has him in his sights.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

they have him ranked higher than all the other QB's but from the games i've seen i just don't see him that much better than Brohm, Henne, or woodson...He's probably just slightly better...If Henne can keep up w/ what he did agains Florida he'd get lots of looks and from what I hear his stock is rising pretty fast...

I just don't think it makes sense to take Ryan w/ the 5th pick for the chiefs because there's almost equivalent value that will still be there in the 2nd round if they wanted a QB...or maybe it does make sense to grab a QB if they think Ryan is the player that can lead us to the next level..just my 2 cents

what exactly is the "next level" in your mind after a 4-12 season?

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    If you ask a moron a question what do you expect for a response?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    3-13 of course.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    If you ask a moron a question what do you expect for a response?
    what about reaching the playoffs on a consistent basis??.. that would be a start right???

Question It Will Be Interesting,,,,,,

The Question would be on which side of the fence your on: Do the Chiefs have a QB? {me NO} If yes draft O line all day! BUTTT no\\ WE HAVE A HIGH DRAFT PICK/USE IT! Or go 500 this year and get a so /\ so in the draft as usual next year and be in the same place we are at now! CHANGE CHIEFS. LET's give HERM 1 more.. I am tired of rainy days.It rained all last season.season......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    The Question would be on which side of the fence your on: Do the Chiefs have a QB? {me NO} If yes draft O line all day! BUTTT no\ WE HAVE A HIGH DRAFT PICK/USE IT! Or go 500 this year and get a so / so in the draft as usual next year and be in the same place we are at now! CHANGE CHIEFS. LET's give HERM 1 more.. I am tired of rainy days.It rained all last season.season......
    Nice Herminator pic.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast