View Poll Results: Ryan???

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 27.78%
  • No

13 72.22%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Official "It has to be done!" thread.

Default The Official "It has to be done!" thread.

Brodie is not able to fulfill his duties at QB.

Should we get Ryan if he's available?

No more talk about Jake Long, he's gone.

Someone make this thread a poll.

It's time to start thinking about Ryan.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I'd rather see them wait for a true QB prospect and design the team around rebuilding the bone crunching D from the 90's and a decent offense that will just not lose the game. Then hedge their bets and when a truly bright potential QB shows up make a huge play for him, instead of the crap shoot that has been around since the days of Steve DeBurg.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderswillwin View Post
    i know i have been gone a while, but, HH, you have already thrown brodie croyle under the bus?

i still say give him a shot under a decent offensive line.
    He missed...he meant to throw you under the bus...Brodie was just a decoy.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I think we need to start talking about what we do when McFadden falls in our lap. There is definitely a case to be made about drafting the best player available. McFadden is probably the top talent in this year's draft and will probably fall to #5 with Dorsey, J. Long, C. Long, Ryan, or Gholston all drafted ahead of him.

I think it's pretty sick that we're going to see at least two of those 6 available. Any one of those guys is going to make an immediate impact on this team.

I think McFadden would be interesting next to LJ. I wonder if Chan could design an effective offense that is a mix of the "Slash" offense better than the "wild hog" offense where DMac lines up in shotgun.

Perhaps after an effective year, LJ's stock will rise enough to trade away for a couple picks in next year's draft while replacing him with this guy.

Just an option. Not necessarily one i'm in favor of. It's just interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I think we need to start talking about what we do when McFadden falls in our lap. There is definitely a case to be made about drafting the best player available. McFadden is probably the top talent in this year's draft and will probably fall to #5 with Dorsey, J. Long, C. Long, Ryan, or Gholston all drafted ahead of him.

I think it's pretty sick that we're going to see at least two of those 6 available. Any one of those guys is going to make an immediate impact on this team.

I think McFadden would be interesting next to LJ. I wonder if Chan could design an effective offense that is a mix of the "Slash" offense better than the "wild hog" offense where DMac lines up in shotgun.

Perhaps after an effective year, LJ's stock will rise enough to trade away for a couple picks in next year's draft while replacing him with this guy.

I'm assuming that you are proposing this scenario as a fake GM, rather than fan?

Or you have the best interests of the Chiefs fans in mind?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post

I would be thrilled to be able to draft a backup with our no.5 overall pick. Who needs starters, they are overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I would be thrilled to be able to draft a backup with our no.5 overall pick. Who needs starters, they are overrated.
    Hmmmm....is that uhhhhh...SARCASM???
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Hmmmm....is that uhhhhh...SARCASM???
    I'll have to look that word up. I have never heard it before.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Brodie is not able to fulfill his duties at QB.

Should we get Ryan if he's available?

No more talk about Jake Long, he's gone.

Someone make this thread a poll.

It's time to start thinking about Ryan.
    Ya know you can do this yourself. :p

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I'll have to look that word up. I have never heard it before.
    I keep meaning to look up the word procrastination, but I keep putting it off.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderswillwin View Post
    i know i have been gone a while, but, HH, you have already thrown brodie croyle under the bus?

i still say give him a shot under a decent offensive line.

Why give up on croyle, I mean he was like the third best QB in his conference!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast