View Poll Results: Ryan???

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 27.78%
  • No

13 72.22%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Official "It has to be done!" thread.

Default The Official "It has to be done!" thread.

Brodie is not able to fulfill his duties at QB.

Should we get Ryan if he's available?

No more talk about Jake Long, he's gone.

Someone make this thread a poll.

It's time to start thinking about Ryan.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

All brodie needs is protection on his blind side and I think he will be able to fullfill his obligation. Lets give him a chance. If we suck again this year, we will more than likely get an even better draft pick next year.

Exclamation Not again. I know we need a better 'O' line buttt..

All Brodie is good for is a back-up..Croyle lovers last year got your chance.He SUCKS! Get on board with a new QB. We were 1 pick away from Quinn last year. Freakin Dallas.The high pick is NOW! Another losing season to get another high draft pick?[please no,my heart will not take it] Use it Chiefs this year. It takes 2 years to develope a QB and CRoyle will play next year and prob start.Draft 9 other 'O' line players and some will pan out. The future needs to keep being addressed..Do it if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    All brodie needs is protection on his blind side and I think he will be able to fullfill his obligation. Lets give him a chance. If we suck again this year, we will more than likely get an even better draft pick next year.
    Last edited by spiman; 04-04-2008 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Brain freeze
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderswillwin View Post
    i know i have been gone a while, but, HH, you have already thrown brodie croyle under the bus?

i still say give him a shot under a decent offensive line.
    ...You still here?

Put Tony Dorsett, Walter Peyton and Herschell Walker all three behind our line and we would still not get 100 yards per game.

No matter what, best possible player or not, drafting a player that is not needed in the offense is a poor way of doing things. Having Johnson and Smith both on the team and both able to make a potential impact, we should not be looking at another running back.

Additionally, I don't see where anyone can be bagging on Croyle right now. Croyle looked no worse than Huard did, and Huard came in and played will in 2006 behind the line he had then. Lets give the man an offensive line and see what he can do with the weapons we have. If at that point he cannot pull his weight, well Chase Daniel will be available next season, we can get him.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

What's up Hayvern.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    All Brodie is good for is a back-up..Croyle lovers last year got your chance.He SUCKS! Get on board with a new QB. We were 1 pick away from Quinn last year. Freakin Dallas.The high pick is NOW! Another losing season to get another high draft pick?[please no,my heart will not take it] Use it Chiefs this year. It takes 2 years to develope a QB and CRoyle will play next year and prob start.Draft 9 other 'O' line players and some will pan out. The future needs to keep being addressed..Do it if possible.
    Sorry man, I cannot buy into this. I still have questions about Croyle, but honestly no one could have played well last season while laying on the ground. He had no help.

My biggest worry is the holes in the O-Line last year might have ruined him as a potential quarterback, but bringing in Ryan is not going to help that. I am willing to suffer through Croyle to take a look at a couple of other guys in the coming years that might be even better than Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    What's up Hayvern.
    Not much, jsut biding my time till the draft so we can put this idle talk behind us and say we are finally doing something to better this team.

I am still prepared to see Edwards and Peterson to pick a kicker in the first round...

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Not much, jsut biding my time till the draft so we can put this idle talk behind us and say we are finally doing something to better this team.

I am still prepared to see Edwards and Peterson to pick a kicker in the first round...
    Me too. I'm getting tired of posting my opinion on the draft. I'm just not interested in talking about it. My opinion isn't going to matter to the front office. We will see how CP and Herm draft and hope they don't mess it up. We'd better hope we get some good rookies that can start every game next season.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Sorry man, I cannot buy into this. I still have questions about Croyle, but honestly no one could have played well last season while laying on the ground. He had no help.

My biggest worry is the holes in the O-Line last year might have ruined him as a potential quarterback, but bringing in Ryan is not going to help that. I am willing to suffer through Croyle to take a look at a couple of other guys in the coming years that might be even better than Ryan.

There's no way anyone can positively identify Brodie's talent after last season.

It's hard to throw down field while lying on your back.
    Last edited by hermhater; 04-05-2008 at 02:34 AM.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post

Yeah!!! And to think... those stupid Colts gave their young QB another chance after stinking up the field for his first season as a starter!! Ha,ha!! 3-13, with 28 ints? What were they thinking?!?!?

What we need to do is draft someone else who we can rag on for not being able to perform without an offensive line! That way we can belly-ache for years to come! Wooo-hooo!!

Where the he77 is that "sarcasm" sign?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast