Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: negative rep question

Default negative rep question

do we get to see the negative rep box like we do as we are seeing our rep and who's giving it?

i was just wondering. i dont know if it is on here and im just not seeing it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Are you asking how to give negative rep, or how to see if someone gives you negative rep?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

how do you tell if someone gave your post a neg rep besides going back and individually clicking on each post you made? is that the only way?

also, is there a way to tell who gave it to you?

Click on User CP at the top of the page, then scroll down to the bottom of the page.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

lol. thanks tammie for giving me negative rep for posting about the Wichita State University Shockers baseball team!!!

oh yeah and all my other 10 negative rep came from Chiefster. You the man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Click on User CP at the top of the page, then scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Dat be it. timsatt wil see a bunch of neg rep from me.

oh so we can see who also gave us negative rep from the user cp? because i keep looking at my rep count and i coulda sworn like a few months ago i got a 58 but then as of last week i didn't have one. its like i keep losing that 58 but then i get it back.... whats up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    oh so we can see who also gave us negative rep from the user cp? because i keep looking at my rep count and i coulda sworn like a few months ago i got a 58 but then as of last week i didn't have one. its like i keep losing that 58 but then i get it back.... whats up?

Coach had to revamp the rep scores.

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    Someone post whored a lot and now has the ability to give MASSIVE rep!

Then they started giving rep to anyone that was on at the same time as them!

Stupid post whore!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Someone post whored a lot and now has the ability to give MASSIVE rep!

Then they started giving rep to anyone that was on at the same time as them!

Stupid post whore!

i wonder who that is?!?!?!?

damn that deon sanders.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast