Thread: A forumn for Kansas City Royals???

Default A forumn for Kansas City Royals???

if they continue to win, I think that they deserve their own forumn so we dont have to talk about em in the locker room all the time.

...then again, if they start losing (i dont think they will start losing), then talk of royals wil end soon.

there should be only one official royals thread on this site because it is a football site as there should only be one thread for the college basketball. so i apologize if i write about college b-ball in random threads. im pretty sure theres a royals forum out there just havent looked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by raiderswillwin View Post
    if they continue to win, I think that they deserve their own forumn so we dont have to talk about em in the locker room all the time.

...then again, if they start losing (i dont think they will start losing), then talk of royals wil end soon.
    What's wrong with talking about them in the Locker Room?

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    there should be only one official royals thread on this site because it is a football site as there should only be one thread for the college basketball. so i apologize if i write about college b-ball in random threads. im pretty sure theres a royals forum out there just havent looked.

Yeah, I'm sure if ya look around that there interweb thangy you'll find a BB dedicated to the Royals, or at least to MLB. But you have touched on an idea that we can do here and that's start a "Royals" thread dedicated to talk just about the Royals; much like our "Political" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderswillwin View Post

Here's yer 100.00 in arrowcash.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Here's yer 100.00 in arrowcash.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    You have no idea....:rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure if ya look around that there interweb thangy you'll find a BB dedicated to the Royals, or at least to MLB. But you have touched on an idea that we can do here and that's start a "Royals" thread dedicated to talk just about the Royals; much like our "Political" thread.
    im surprised you even know what that interweb thangy is....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    im surprised you even know what that interweb thangy is....
    That derned Al Gore and his fancy-dancy electronical fangled interweb; it's all lazer beams I tell ya!