Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Farve do what

Default Farve do what

Farve thinking about a comback!

LOS ANGELES (TICKER) —Brett Favre could be having second thoughts about retirement.
    According to a Los Angeles Times report, the former Green Bay Packers quarterback, who announced his retirement last month, is contemplating a comeback with another team.
    Citing NFL sources, the Times reported Thursday that Favre has been quietly talking with teams about their interest in trading for the three-time NFL Most Valuable Player.
    On March 4, Favre, who played with the Packers for 16 seasons, announced his retirement during an emotional press conference at Lambeau Field.
    However, Favre, 38, has yet to give written notice of his retirement to the league or players’ union.
    Favre’s agent, James “Bus” Cook, told the Times he was not aware of his client’s possible interest in resuming his career.

“That’s news to me,” Cook said. “I don’t think it has anything to do with anything. He’s retired, period, point blank.”
    During his press conference, Favre denied he retired because the Packers did not make a more aggressive attempt to sign wide receiver Randy Moss.
    However, Favre’s decision came one day after the New England Patriots re-signed Moss to a three-year contract worth $27 million.

Now if that would not be cool as hell to get him.

My name is Tim Satterfield from Wichita, KS. I am a kid trapped in an infant's body with a pea-size brain.
    Last edited by Coach; 04-05-2008 at 10:59 AM.

Good point, and I am also a Brodie C. fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    Good point, and I am also a Brodie C. fan.
    hey lazeye...to be fair, when you first started posting and a lot of ppl were hating on you, it was because they thought you were me.

just wanted you to know that.

ppl typically are not A holes here to new members lol.

My name is Tim Satterfield from Wichita, KS. I am a kid trapped in an infant's body with a pea-size brain.
    Last edited by Coach; 04-05-2008 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderswillwin View Post
    hey lazeye...to be fair, when you first started posting and a lot of ppl were hating on you, it was because they thought you were me.

just wanted you to know that.

ppl typically are not A holes here to new members lol.
    Wow I had no idea nobody had the balls to ask me anything like that. But thank you for letting me know, that was real cool of you. I still get mad just coming to the site sometimes but I want to hear what others are thinking. Not sure why I even put this post up here, cause I told myself I would never be apart of any group talk about anything. Guess I was just testing the waters to see what people were going to be like. I am still stunned that I was even nice to a haters fan...lol kidding.

Smoke and mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    Wow I had no idea nobody had the balls to ask me anything like that. But thank you for letting me know, that was real cool of you. I still get mad just coming to the site sometimes but I want to hear what others are thinking. Not sure why I even put this post up here, cause I told myself I would never be apart of any group talk about anything. Guess I was just testing the waters to see what people were going to be like. I am still stunned that I was even nice to a haters fan...lol kidding.
    all right lazeye. I am serious, i have been banned many times here and so when i saw that you were new, i told a lot of the regulars that you were me lol. And even still as i type this, they still think that you are me. your best bet is to make a new screenname and be yourself and forget all the negative things ppl have said about you cause they werent really saying it to you. They were in essence saying it to what they thought was me.

so start over, and post away your thoughts. Oh yeah, im not really a raiders fan i just made that screenname to annoy these old fuddee duddees. This name will be banned in 5 minutes so ill talk to you later as a new name.

Last edited by Coach; 04-05-2008 at 11:00 AM.

You sure do give Kansans a bad name.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Favre will come back and play for KC.We as a Chiefs crowd can make this happen.Are you with me or against me?

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    Favre will come back and play for KC.We as a Chiefs crowd can make this happen.Are you with me or against me?
    If only Tim would retire as well as Favre!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast