Thread: Basketball players are wusses

Default Basketball players are wusses

Bulls mascot reportedly shoots T-shirts at Garnett, Posey

The Chicago Bulls players don't have much bite these days, but the mascot isn't messing around.
    According to a report in the Boston Globe on Wednesday, Bennie the Bull shot T-shirts out of an air gun at Celtics players Kevin Garnett and James Posey during Tuesday night's game.
    "I felt threatened," Posey said, according to the newspaper. "They already don't like me here already."
    Posey has a history with the Bulls. A number of hard fouls and confrontations when he was a member of the Miami Heat led to him being booed every time he touched the ball on Tuesday. "I don't feel safe," Posey continued. "The T-shirts were fired out of that gun or whatever. I feel a little sore in one spot. I might have to get treatment. First, I thought it was a teammate just tapping me. But then I looked down and there were T-shirts and there were only two down there. Let's see how the league handles this."
    After the incident during a timeout with 2:49 left, Garnett glared at the furry Bull.
    "We exchanged words," Garnett said, according to the paper.

Stop crying.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Is this for real or a late April Fools joke?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Is this for real or a late April Fools joke?

Pretty sure that one's real. Check esspin.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten