Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62

Thread: Just curious about everyone on here....

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Just curious about everyone on here....


    0 Not allowed!
    Have any of you ever experienced being on a losing team like this? Unless you have, I don't think you have any room to talk.

    Sorry to tell you but if you keep losing games, you lose confidence which turns to a negative attitude. Its VERY hard to keep a positive attitude and give it 110%. You're too busy blaming others and getting frustrated while you should be keeping your head in the game.

    Hailey is like Obama. Bush and Herm f*cked everything up and now Hailey and Obama have to fix everything. You can't expect instant changes or drastic changes in the first year. It takes TIME!!! Everyone is all pissed at Obama cuz so many things in the U.S. are so messed up. Well they weren't that great to begin with were they?

    And if you did, well you ONLY SET YOURSELF UP FOR DISAPPOINTMENT.

    With the fact that Herm screwed so many things up with the Chiefs, I honestly don't expect the Chiefs to be a playoff team til at least 2011. If it happens any sooner, GREAT!

    Lets just keep it real here guys and come back to reality. You're only giving yourself grey hair and high blood pressure.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Have any of you ever experienced being on a losing team like this? Unless you have, I don't think you have any room to talk.

    Sorry to tell you but if you keep losing games, you lose confidence which turns to a negative attitude. Its VERY hard to keep a positive attitude and give it 110%. You're too busy blaming others and getting frustrated while you should be keeping your head in the game.

    Hailey is like Obama. Bush and Herm f*cked everything up and now Hailey and Obama have to fix everything. You can't expect instant changes or drastic changes in the first year. It takes TIME!!! Everyone is all pissed at Obama cuz so many things in the U.S. are so messed up. Well they weren't that great to begin with were they?

    And if you did, well you ONLY SET YOURSELF UP FOR DISAPPOINTMENT.

    With the fact that Herm screwed so many things up with the Chiefs, I honestly don't expect the Chiefs to be a playoff team til at least 2011. If it happens any sooner, GREAT!

    Lets just keep it real here guys and come back to reality. You're only giving yourself grey hair and high blood pressure.
    Why not? It worked in Atlanta last year. Its working in Denver this year. Like you say, theres always next year.
    Man, I could kick myself in the teeth for losing my patience with this team. Just tired of losing.
    SHUT IT

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Why not? It worked in Atlanta last year. Its working in Denver this year. Like you say, theres always next year.
    Man, I could kick myself in the teeth for losing my patience with this team. Just tired of losing.
    How about the fact that those 2 teams both already had far more talent than what Hailey had to work with. And that they weren't as messed up to begin with. Or the fact that the Chiefs have so many more younger players.

    Fact is, Herm really messed the Chiefs up. Its like building a whole new team from scratch. It isn't easy.

    Not to mention that Denver was 8-8 last season so thats not even a comparison.

    Atlanta in 2006 was 7-9, then went 4-12, and back to 11-5 last season. Already a very talented team to begin with but also went through the whole Vick situation which made a big impact. Vick had already been an unconsistant QB. Brought in the rookie QB who is very good and it helped solve their issue.

    Chiefs on the other hand had a QB, O-line, D-line, WR, and Secondary issue. HUGE DIFFERENCE.
    Last edited by SIC J; 10-12-2009 at 12:54 PM.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Have any of you ever experienced being on a losing team like this? Unless you have, I don't think you have any room to talk.

    Sorry to tell you but if you keep losing games, you lose confidence which turns to a negative attitude. Its VERY hard to keep a positive attitude and give it 110%. You're too busy blaming others and getting frustrated while you should be keeping your head in the game.

    Hailey is like Obama. Bush and Herm f*cked everything up and now Hailey and Obama have to fix everything. You can't expect instant changes or drastic changes in the first year. It takes TIME!!! Everyone is all pissed at Obama cuz so many things in the U.S. are so messed up. Well they weren't that great to begin with were they?

    And if you did, well you ONLY SET YOURSELF UP FOR DISAPPOINTMENT.

    With the fact that Herm screwed so many things up with the Chiefs, I honestly don't expect the Chiefs to be a playoff team til at least 2011. If it happens any sooner, GREAT!

    Lets just keep it real here guys and come back to reality. You're only giving yourself grey hair and high blood pressure.
    Dude, seriously, you are going to equate politics with football? Do you really want to go there?

    It's not that someone has to come in and fix it, there are always things to fix in every situation. THe problem is how you go about those fixes. You can address the issues in a way that can get the issues corrected in the shortest amount of time. Of you can come in with your agenda and force your agenda on people who may not like it, and certainly will not support it.

    The difference is in football, someone can come in with their agenda and the players have to put up or shut up, but in politics, if someone comes in with a stupid agenda, then the people have the right to stand up and say they do not like the agenda.

    Remember, Obama works for the people of the US and a coach works for the owner of the team. The two are completely different, so different in fact, that I cannot believe I am even lending credence to the notion.


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    How about the fact that those 2 teams both already had far more talent than what Hailey had to work with. And that they weren't as messed up to begin with. Or the fact that the Chiefs have so many more younger players.

    Fact is, Herm really messed the Chiefs up. Its like building a whole new team from scratch. It isn't easy.

    Not to mention that Denver was 8-8 last season so thats not even a comparison.

    Atlanta in 2006 was 7-9, then went 4-12, and back to 11-5 last season. Already a very talented team to begin with but also went through the whole Vick situation which made a big impact. Vick had already been an unconsistant QB. Brought in the rookie QB who is very good and it helped solve their issue.

    Chiefs on the other hand had a QB, O-line, D-line, WR, and Secondary issue. HUGE DIFFERENCE.
    Ok then everything will be ok then...
    SHUT IT

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Dude, seriously, you are going to equate politics with football? Do you really want to go there?

    It's not that someone has to come in and fix it, there are always things to fix in every situation. THe problem is how you go about those fixes. You can address the issues in a way that can get the issues corrected in the shortest amount of time. Of you can come in with your agenda and force your agenda on people who may not like it, and certainly will not support it.

    The difference is in football, someone can come in with their agenda and the players have to put up or shut up, but in politics, if someone comes in with a stupid agenda, then the people have the right to stand up and say they do not like the agenda.

    Remember, Obama works for the people of the US and a coach works for the owner of the team. The two are completely different, so different in fact, that I cannot believe I am even lending credence to the notion.
    Sorry but theres "politics" in everything in this world. Its all run in the same manner, chain of command.

    I'm not saying its exactly the same, but it IS pretty damn close.

    What do you think the assistants are for? Just like the President, the head coach gets all the credit or all the blame for everything. You ever see the offensive coordinator in the media getting blamed for calling a bad play? NO.

    Oh and the President doesn't work for the "people". If you still believe that then I don't know what to tell you.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Just blame everything on the offensive line and George Bush. No need to hold anyone else accountable...
    SHUT IT

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Just blame everything on the offensive line and George Bush. No need to hold anyone else accountable...

    Yeah but its been proven time and time again that Defense wins championships. And we all know that the secondary of the Chiefs has been HORRIBLE for MANY years! They can't stop the pass if their lives depended on it. It think thats the Chiefs biggest problem.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Yeah but its been proven time and time again that Defense wins championships. And we all know that the secondary of the Chiefs has been HORRIBLE for MANY years! They can't stop the pass if their lives depended on it. It think thats the Chiefs biggest problem.
    And we all know the front 7 been terrible. And we all know the OL been terrible. And we all know the entire team is jacked up. And we all know....
    The question that should be asked is: Do we have the right leadership to turn this team around...
    SHUT IT

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    And we all know the front 7 been terrible. And we all know the OL been terrible. And we all know the entire team is jacked up. And we all know....
    The question that should be asked is: Do we have the right leadership to turn this team around...
    Gotta give Hailey a chance. Its only been 5 games. At least wait til the end of the season to give a reasonable opinion.

    I mean it cant be any worse than what Herm did. haha
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. just curious has tyson jackson been signed yet
    By marloweopatchiefs in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 05:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •