Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nfl Live. Wow!!!!

Default Nfl Live. Wow!!!!

Was anyone watching NFL Live yesterday afternoon. They have been looking at all the teams and discussing the draft and needs all week long. They first said we needed to fix the O Line. The host???? Golick and Cris Carter absolutley blasted Brodie Croyle!!! The were actually laughing at the fact that some were saying he was the QB of the future for the Chiefs. This was in the fact or fiction part of the show. Then they discussed Herm. One said his job was in jeapardy and the othe did not think it was.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    How do you know Brodie is no good?

Did you watch him in college?

Herm is a disease.

I don't know if he isn't any good but I didn't like what I saw of him. He wasn't pressured every single time he threw the ball and the decisions he made were horrible! Yes, I did see him at Alabama and he wasn't anything special there either. Set a bunch of records where there were no records to be broken! I just don't get a good feel from the guy. When we drafted him I was listening on the radio and I just felt like crap when I heard his name called. He never even came to mind during that draft!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Well I will say this, if Croyle is not the future for this team, then we might as well forget about ever drafting a quarterback and bringing one through the ranks. This team has a horrible record for trying to create quarterbacks.
    This is one reason I have been *****in and moaning about getting a QB in free agency for the last 3 seasons!!! These guys have all seen me posting about different guys I thought we should have looked at. Even went as far as to post some of the guys that have been FA's in the last 3 years salary's to show that we definetly could have afforded them. One of them I really thought we should have looked at was Garcia when Philly let him go. Carried them on his shoulders and then went to Tampa and dominated!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    I don't know if he isn't any good but I didn't like what I saw of him. He wasn't pressured every single time he threw the ball and the decisions he made were horrible! Yes, I did see him at Alabama and he wasn't anything special there either. Set a bunch of records where there were no records to be broken! I just don't get a good feel from the guy. When we drafted him I was listening on the radio and I just felt like crap when I heard his name called. He never even came to mind during that draft!!
    Dang guy, I didn't know you were so emotionally involved in Brodie's being a Chief.

None of us know if he will be able to handle an NFL offense yet.

This is one reason I have been *****in and moaning about getting a QB in free agency for the last 3 seasons!!! These guys have all seen me posting about different guys I thought we should have looked at. Even went as far as to post some of the guys that have been FA's in the last 3 years salary's to show that we definetly could have afforded them. One of them I really thought we should have looked at was Garcia when Philly let him go. Carried them on his shoulders and then went to Tampa and dominated!!!!
    I like Garcia too, and his wife is smokin'!

Not that Brodie's is chopped liver...

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

no way those are real on Brodies Wife

not that I mind either way ! Very nice !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    no way those are real on Brodies Wife
    not that I mind either way ! Very nice !
    Yeah but she's no Playmate of the Year...

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Yeah but shes got that southern accent and the girl next door ( kinda ) look !

Yeah but shes got that southern accent and the girl next door ( kinda ) look !
    True.

No one would kick her out of bed for eating Crackers the dog!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Dang guy, I didn't know you were so emotionally involved in Brodie's being a Chief.

None of us know if he will be able to handle an NFL offense yet.

I like Garcia too, and his wife is smokin'!

Not that Brodie's is chopped liver...

Not emotional about Brodie. Emotional about the Chiefs!! How do draft a guy that nobody is even talking about and expect him to be your future? Sooooooo many FA QB's during the last few years to choose from!!! Hopefully I'm wrong but I'm afraid I won't be.

Not emotional about Brodie. Emotional about the Chiefs!! How do draft a guy that nobody is even talking about and expect him to be your future? Sooooooo many FA QB's during the last few years to choose from!!! Hopefully I'm wrong but I'm afraid I won't be.
    Yeah but what about his wife?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast