Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5.4 scale earthquake reported in St. Louis

Default 5.4 scale earthquake reported in St. Louis

http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_articl...storyid=144471

KCTV5 in KC reports quake could be felt in KC.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

I just heard that on CNN a few minutes ago, dude.

Scary!

Wasn't there a huge earthquake over there in the 1800's or something?

I heard it made the Mississippi flow backwards for a day.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

5.4.......just a little shaker!

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    5.4.......just a little shaker!
    We don't get too many of those around here.

It's scary when it happens.

:scared2:
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    We don't get too many of those around here.

It's scary when it happens.

:scared2:
    Having grown up in California, I've slept through earthquakes bigger than 5.4
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Having grown up in California, I've slept through earthquakes bigger than 5.4

Well if one happens here we worry, because it could be a precursor to something HUGE.

Nothing like those little highway shattering rumbles you guys used to get.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Well if one happens here we worry, because it could be a precursor to something HUGE.

Nothing like those little highway shattering rumbles you guys used to get.
    Yeah, I was at the ballpark when the 1989 quake happened. It was freakin' crazy. That's the only time in my life I can remember truly being scared during an earthquake. I actually had one other time that an earthquake knocked me off the top bunk in my room...my parents came running in to check on my brother and I and we were laying on the floor laughing our little a$$e$ off. Fortunately I landed on the bean bag chairs in our room and rolled to the floor from there.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Yeah, I was at the ballpark when the 1989 quake happened. It was freakin' crazy. That's the only time in my life I can remember truly being scared during an earthquake. I actually had one other time that an earthquake knocked me off the top bunk in my room...my parents came running in to check on my brother and I and we were laying on the floor laughing our little a$$ off. Fortunately I landed on the bean bag chairs in our room and rolled to the floor from there.
    Sounds like California housing codes should include a requirement for bean bag floors!

I'll bet that was scary at the ball park.

Dang.

Yeah, I was at the ballpark when the 1989 quake happened. It was freakin' crazy. That's the only time in my life I can remember truly being scared during an earthquake. I actually had one other time that an earthquake knocked me off the top bunk in my room...my parents came running in to check on my brother and I and we were laying on the floor laughing our little a$$ off. Fortunately I landed on the bean bag chairs in our room and rolled to the floor from there.
    This explains a lot about you. heh
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

I heard about this on the radio yesterday morning; a pretty big deal for this part of the country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast