Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: trent green and phins

Default trent green and phins

there are increseing rumors of a trade.
    :character00112:

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Green has a huge cap #. Combined with Broyle and Huard, it's a bundle to be spending at QB.
    I do expect Green to have a good year somewhere this year. He's still a good QB. If he would have had some quality WR's to throw to while he was in KC, he could have been a superstar.

Agreed; and I, like you, would really much rather see him go to Chicago where they have some semblance of an offensive line then to Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Agreed; and I, like you, would really much rather see him go to Chicago where they have some semblance of an offensive line then to Miami.
    And he'd be in the NFC.:character0003:

And he'd be in the NFC.:character0003:

Yet another excellent point!

Smile

:Car 1: == Hey Wait Trent!! OH Man!! There he goes, and I wanted to ask him what he thought about all this!! RATS!!

:joker:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    :Car 1: == Hey Wait Trent!! OH Man!! There he goes, and I wanted to ask him what he thought about all this!! RATS!!

:joker:
    Trent could have been riding on a snails back and would have had the same effect. LOL! j/k

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

trents a true,rare class act. you never heard him bit@hing how bad the defense was those years that the offense could put up 30+ points a game on anyone. or when they lost he blamed himself, no one else. its a crying shame they just waisted a beautiful ofense. dont know how much he has left but we`ll never know with hermie`s run,run,pass,punt offense. this is the queens fault for not getting the right coaches,head or defensives coaches on the team. i`ve been watching the chiefs since the 60`s and i thought the teams dickie,at least offense, put on the field was the most exciting to watch. excluding the super bowl team. never could i get excited on one side of the ball then cusse out the other like i did with vermil. i just like a attacking offense. attack attack is the way to go. i hate hermmie. i think i would still hate his coaching even if they won a super bowl.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    trents a true,rare class act. you never heard him bit@hing how bad the defense was those years that the offense could put up 30+ points a game on anyone. or when they lost he blamed himself, no one else. its a crying shame they just waisted a beautiful ofense. dont know how much he has left but we`ll never know with hermie`s run,run,pass,punt offense. this is the queens fault for not getting the right coaches,head or defensives coaches on the team. i`ve been watching the chiefs since the 60`s and i thought the teams dickie,at least offense, put on the field was the most exciting to watch. excluding the super bowl team. never could i get excited on one side of the ball then cusse out the other like i did with vermil. i just like a attacking offense. attack attack is the way to go. i hate hermmie. i think i would still hate his coaching even if they won a super bowl.
    You'll get no argument from me my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    :1408: eat This, Carl!!!!!!
    I never understood Lamar’s, rest his soul, fascination with Peterson. Any other NFL owner would have kicked him to the curb years ago. I'm hoping that Clark doesn't employ the same philosophy.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 04-29-2007 at 08:56 AM.

they have to give him like a 2 at most 3 year window. If we arent atleast in the AFC championship they have to cut him loose. :Banane36: if not i am gonna go nuts like the banana guy

Quote Originally Posted by TheLateGreat#58Fan View Post
    they have to give him like a 2 at most 3 year window. If we arent atleast in the AFC championship they have to cut him loose. :Banane36: if not i am gonna go nuts like the banana guy

Well, we certainly wouldn't want that. :p

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast