Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: trent green and phins

Default trent green and phins

there are increseing rumors of a trade.
    :character00112:

We have not heard from Trent only his agent. Trent will play for the Chiefs next year, CP is not going to get fair value for him now. If a team during (early)pre-season loses a QB maybe we will get a good trade,but its going to take a situation like that to move him. The Chiefs need Trent around if they want any chance to win next year,if they weren't thinking this they would have release him with Hicks.If I was a AFC West opponent I would be licking my chops not seeing Trent. Yes he had a bad year after the concussion,but didn't Big Ben pretty much suck after his. Medically he should have never come back and alot of ex-NFL players would agree he just wasn't ready.He gives us are only chance to compete next year.
    Last edited by jgunn1966; 05-04-2007 at 01:55 AM.
    jgunn1966
    Morgantown,WV
    Willie L. and D.T.
    Were the BEST!!

Quote Originally Posted by jgunn1966 View Post
    We have not heard from Trent only his agent. Trent will play for the Chiefs next year, CP is not going to get fair value for him now. If a team during (early)pre-season loses a QB maybe we will get a good trade,but its going to take a situation like that to move him. The Chiefs need Trent around if they want any chance to win next year,if they weren't thinking this they would have release him with Hicks.If I was a AFC West opponent I would be licking my chops not seeing Trent. Yes he had a bad year year after the concussion,but didn't Big Ben pretty much suck after his. Medically he should have never come back and alot of ex-NFL players would agree he just wasn't ready.He gives us are only chance to compete next year.

Good post; although I'm sure you will find those here with a dissenting point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Good post; although I'm sure you will find those here with a dissenting point of view.

Hi.

Smile

Herm and Carl are not concerned with offense, Herm is a defense nut and Carl does just enough to fill the seats at Arrowhead. The golden superbowl ring is always just out of reach, you know "wait til next year" and it always gives fodder for the fans to chat about. That is why they got a kicker, they want those field goals, because that is the offense, unless an interception or punt/kickoff return nets a td. Trent, if you are stillaround for the season, I would hire myself a body guard to be on the field with me, that is all the protection you will get.

:character0060: :violent-smiley-080:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Hi.

Hence the dissenting point of view. LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    Herm and Carl are not concerned with offense, Herm is a defense nut and Carl does just enough to fill the seats at Arrowhead. The golden superbowl ring is always just out of reach, you know "wait til next year" and it always gives fodder for the fans to chat about. That is why they got a kicker, they want those field goals, because that is the offense, unless an interception or punt/kickoff return nets a td. Trent, if you are stillaround for the season, I would hire myself a body guard to be on the field with me, that is all the protection you will get.

:character0060: :violent-smiley-080:

...A team whose offense that is the defense, or vise versa a Super Bowl team will not be.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234