Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 65

Thread: Meeting!!! Opening Day Tickets

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default Meeting!!! Opening Day Tickets


    0 Not allowed!
    I would like to see if we can find a tiem to get everyone going to the opener on line sometime before Friday to discuss a few things!! Please let me know if we can all be on line on Friday at noon KC time!! I will be placing the order for tix that afternoon and i would like to have everyones input regarding prices, seating, tailgating etc...before I make the call!! Hope we can all be there!!
    Canada
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    is there a time that everyone can be here? i don't care when it is
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    is there a time that everyone can be here? i don't care when it is
    I'm here.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I can do it after 6pm or 6:30pm central time friday

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,117
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I would like to see if we can find a tiem to get everyone going to the opener on line sometime before Friday to discuss a few things!! Please let me know if we can all be on line on Friday at noon KC time!! I will be placing the order for tix that afternoon and i would like to have everyones input regarding prices, seating, tailgating etc...before I make the call!! Hope we can all be there!!
    Canada
    I can't be online at that time. But I'm all for getting the best tickets available. I'll defer to the group decision. I need 1 ticket. As for hotel, I'd like to stay close to the stadium where other Chiefs fans will be partying. I forget the name of the hotel, but I thought there was one close to the stadium. But again, if that doesn't work for the group, then I'll defer to the majority. I'll need a room for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Actually, it's exactly where it belongs. We're talking about going to watch the Chiefs play, not who, where or how they play.
    Sorry Chiefster, I moved the thread before I read your post. You are correct though.

    But since I already moved it, I'm gonna leave it. It probably isn't bad to have it in the Hardcore Chiefs forum since more people read that forum.


  6. #15
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You will be taken care of my hard working ChiefsCrowd mod!! ....hard working!!
    Thanks bud!


  7. #16
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I can't be online at that time. But I'm all for getting the best tickets available. I'll defer to the group decision. I need 1 ticket. As for hotel, I'd like to stay close to the stadium where other Chiefs fans will be partying. I forget the name of the hotel, but I thought there was one close to the stadium. But again, if that doesn't work for the group, then I'll defer to the majority. I'll need a room for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.



    Sorry Chiefster, I moved the thread before I read your post. You are correct though.

    But since I already moved it, I'm gonna leave it. It probably isn't bad to have it in the Hardcore Chiefs forum since more people read that forum.
    No problem bud...agreed.


  8. #17
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Tickets

    Since no one can be here I am going to put this out there. Approx $100 per ticket. No more than $100 taxes incl. Lower level endzone or sideline. I am going to go with what is available.

    Hotels

    Red Roof Inn is 3.6 miles from the stadium (Noland Rd.) and it is approx $50 a night. I am going to contact them about a group discount for that weekend. (Fri, Sat, Sun)

    Travel

    You are all on your own for gettin to KC.

    **IMPORTANT**

    If you have ordered tickets please pm me the exact number of tickets you want, your full name and a contact phone number where I can reach you. You tickets will be reserved under your name and you will only be permitted to but the tickets under your name. All tickets will be picked up at will call on game day at the Stadium. Again, I need NAMES to reserve your tickets. I will not share your contact info with anyone, just giving them your names.


    Sorry Timsatt, I have not heard from you about your tickets. Some other people claiming to be you keep asking for them but I don't trust that they are you. Maybe next year!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Sorry Timsatt, I have not heard from you about your tickets. Some other people claiming to be you keep asking for them but I don't trust that they are you. Maybe next year!!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  10. #19
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    ...Sorry Timsatt, I have not heard from you about your tickets. Some other people claiming to be you keep asking for them but I don't trust that they are you. Maybe next year!!
    ...Such is life.


  11. #20
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,396
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 61

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Tickets

    Since no one can be here I am going to put this out there. Approx $100 per ticket. No more than $100 taxes incl. Lower level endzone or sideline. I am going to go with what is available.

    Hotels

    Red Roof Inn is 3.6 miles from the stadium (Noland Rd.) and it is approx $50 a night. I am going to contact them about a group discount for that weekend. (Fri, Sat, Sun)

    Travel

    You are all on your own for gettin to KC.
    But I will buy the beer!!!!
    **IMPORTANT**

    If you have ordered tickets please pm me the exact number of tickets you want, your full name and a contact phone number where I can reach you. You tickets will be reserved under your name and you will only be permitted to but the tickets under your name. All tickets will be picked up at will call on game day at the Stadium. Again, I need NAMES to reserve your tickets. I will not share your contact info with anyone, just giving them your names.


    Sorry Timsatt, I have not heard from you about your tickets. Some other people claiming to be you keep asking for them but I don't trust that they are you. Maybe next year!!
    I make this a motion, and call for a second, and I vote yes!
    Thanks Canada! I am thirsty!!!fyp

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •