Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: King Carl on the airwaves...

Default King Carl on the airwaves...

Did anyone hear him complaining about the 07 schedule? He emailed the people who make the schedules and whined to them about it. What a sissy! Has anyone mentioned to him that the draft is coming up real soon? Maybe he should be spending his time evaluating talent, so we don't end up with the likes of Trezelle Jenkins, Sylvester Morris, Ryan Sims, Junior Siiavi, and etc. Is it obvious Chiefs Fans? This guy has to go before the Chiefs will ever make it to the Super Bowl. I can't believe this guy is a GM.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatekingcarl View Post
    I am sure everyone saw this article. Sign me up for a front office job at One Arrowhead Drive. Who are these people and why are they still working with the Chiefs? There needs to be a major overhaul.

http://www.kansascity.com/160/story/79661.html

...Totally missed that article; too long.
    j/k

Wow!!! That was one serious article. Only wish some K.C. reporter would stick a mic in Peterson's face and ask him ten or twenty questions about the comments made by the players and coach.

Sure it was under Dick Vermeil's watch, but who hired Vermeil and who was Vermeil's boss sitting beside him on draft day? Unacceptable! Not reveiwing tape on a player or even interviewing them before the draft!!

This crap about taking the word of an ex-coach/friend about a player is just bad business.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ihatekingcarl View Post
    I am sure everyone saw this article. Sign me up for a front office job at One Arrowhead Drive. Who are these people and why are they still working with the Chiefs? There needs to be a major overhaul.

http://www.kansascity.com/160/story/79661.html

After many years of frustration, it is not necessary to read an article to make the statement about a major overhaul, going on nineteen years speak volumes for themselves. Glad to have you aboard my friend.

Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

as long as the queen can fill the Hunts pocketbooks,he`ll be around.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post

You are so right my friend, couldn't have said it better myself!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    After many years of frustration, it is not necessary to read an article to make the statement about a major overhaul, going on nineteen years speak volumes for themselves. Glad to have you aboard my friend.

Good point, and...

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post

Yep!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12