Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: after blowing a gasket............

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default after blowing a gasket............

first and for awhile i was just blown away on this trade. i thought carl was stupid for resigning LJ and thinking the o-line was fine last year but this took the cake.
    but the more i thought about it the more i thought , trade him.he doesn`t want to play for carl and is vocal about it. its going to take 2 to 4 years to get to average for this team and by then he`ll be over 30. next year we`ll probably drafting 1 to 3rd so trade him now.
    the chiefs will have to use the new pick to replace him. besides, maybe, just maybe we`ll do bad enough next year for clark to grow some and fire carl and hermmie.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    first and for awhile i was just blown away on this trade. i thought carl was stupid for resigning LJ and thinking the o-line was fine last year but this took the cake.
    but the more i thought about it the more i thought , trade him.he doesn`t want to play for carl and is vocal about it. its going to take 2 to 4 years to get to average for this team and by then he`ll be over 30. next year we`ll probably drafting 1 to 3rd so trade him now.
    the chiefs will have to use the new pick to replace him. besides, maybe, just maybe we`ll do bad enough next year for clark to grow some and fire carl and hermmie.
    I am all for Carl's demise but I just don't see it. He will finish the time left on his contract. 2 or 3 more years including this season.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

a 5th and a 17th. couldbe some good combos there.
    #5 dorsey/ellis ,17th williams/clady and a cb in the 2nd
    the combo`s couldbe endless
    Last edited by wolfpack; 04-18-2008 at 02:03 AM.

If Carl and Herm are still around in another 4 or 5 years then this turmoil won't even matter.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I am all for Carl's demise but I just don't see it. He will finish the time left on his contract. 2 or 3 more years including this season.
    What contract?

I thought his contract was over last year and Carl wouldn't meet his 30 million guaranteed?

What is really happening?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    What contract?

I thought his contract was over last year and Carl wouldn't meet his 30 million guaranteed?

What is really happening?
    carl's contract. Pay attention!!!!

carl's contract. Pay attention!!!!
    What contract?

The franchise tag?

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    What contract?

The franchise tag?
    CArl has 2-3 years left on his contract as GM. Keep up man!!!!

CArl has 2-3 years left on his contract as GM. Keep up man!!!!
    That is unacceptable.

He gets one more year, tops.

if and a big if chris long would fall to 5th we take him then draft a OT at the 17th pick. this allen trade might work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast