Thread: Loose lips sink ships!

Thumbs down Loose lips sink ships!

Never open your mouth on crimes you have done!
    A construction worker’s bid to curse the New York Yankees by planting a Boston Red Sox jersey in their new stadium was foiled Sunday when the home team removed the offending shirt from its burial spot.
    After locating the shirt in a service corridor behind what will be a restaurant in the new Yankee Stadium, construction workers jackhammered through the concrete Sunday and pulled it out.
    The team said it learned that a Sox-rooting construction worker had buried a shirt in the new Bronx stadium, which will open next year across the street from the current ballpark, from a report in the New York Post on Friday.
    Yankees President Randy Levine said team officials at first considered leaving the shirt where it was.
    “The first thought was, you know, it’s never a good thing to be buried in cement when you’re in New York,” Levine said. “But then we decided, why reward somebody who had really bad motives and was trying to do a really bad thing?”
    On Saturday, construction workers who remembered the employee, Gino Castignoli, phoned in tips about the shirt’s location.
    They had anonymous people come tell us where it was, and we were able to find it,” said Frank Gramarossa, a project executive with Turner Construction, the general contractor on the site.
    It took about five hours of drilling Saturday to locate the shirt under 2 feet of concrete, he said.
    On Sunday, Trost watched as Gramarossa and foreman Rich Corrado finished the job and pulled the shirt from the rubble.
    In shreds from the jackhammers, the shirt still bore the letters “Red Sox” on the front. It was a David Ortiz jersey, No. 34.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

HAH!!!

That is friggin' hilarious!!!

Stupid Red Sox fans can't keep their mouths shut!

Dumb ***...

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

The jersey they dug up is being auctioned off.

It is now up to $31,000!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Got It Covered.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Complete idiocy..the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Got It Covered.
    Are you the top bidder?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Complete idiocy..the whole thing.
    I think it's kind of amusing.

I think someone buried a Raiders jersey somewhere in Arrowhead last year.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Are you the top bidder?

I think it's kind of amusing.

I think someone buried a Raiders jersey somewhere in Arrowhead last year.

Has got nothing to do with who wins or loses.