Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 0-5 at the bye week

Default 0-5 at the bye week

We'll be lucky to win 3 games and will 0-5 at the bye week!

At this point in time, I fully expect to lose 4 games, in the preseason, then go on a 19 game win streak!!!!!!
    GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    At this point in time, I fully expect to lose 4 games, in the preseason, then go on a 19 game win streak!!!!!!
    GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!
    realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    and again we get screwed on the T.V. prime time. Freakin Bowlen is on the T.V.(Faiders have two!!!) comittee and the donks are on what, 3 times? Here's to we start winning again and NFL network decides to pencil us in the las t half of the season!!!
    Devils advocate says nobody but Chiefs fans want to watch the Chiefs throughout the country.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Devils advocate says nobody but Chiefs fans want to watch the Chiefs throughout the country.
    Same can be said about pretty much any teams/ We do have season tickets holders in every state in the US.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Same can be said about pretty much any teams/ We do have season tickets holders in every state in the US.
    Ehhhh, I would bet there are a lot more people that aren't season ticket holders that would rather watch the better teams around the league rather than the 4 and 12 Chiefs. I see it all season long in my bars!!

Ehhhh, I would bet there are a lot more people that aren't season ticket holders that would rather watch the better teams around the league rather than the 4 and 12 Chiefs. I see it all season long in my bars!!
    You should be running Chiefs replays during the other games!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Have you seen the schedule of primetime games on NFL network? There are 2 maybe 3 good games out of 8 that they are showing. I am not saying that EVERY Chiefs game should be on primetime, but you are right why show ANY Chiefs games at all over a two year span (so far). I don't think everyone dislikes the Chiefs as much as most of their fans do.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Have you seen the schedule of primetime games on NFL network? There are 2 maybe 3 good games out of 8 that they are showing. I am not saying that EVERY Chiefs game should be on primetime, but you are right why show ANY Chiefs games at all over a two year span (so far). I don't think everyone dislikes the Chiefs as much as most of their fans do.
    Your just impossible to talk to without you getting all pissy!!! I'm just looking at it and trying to be impartial! I own three fricken sports bars and know that in this part of the country, most people that aren't fans of the Chiefs or any other 4 and 12 team, would sure as hell watch the better teams play! Their team or not!!! And your right, nobody could possibly like the Chiefs as much as you!!! We all hate them!

Your just impossible to talk to without you getting all pissy!!! I'm just looking at it and trying to be impartial! I own three fricken sports bars and know that in this part of the country, most people that aren't fans of the Chiefs or any other 4 and 12 team, would sure as hell watch the better teams play! Their team or not!!! And your right, nobody could possibly like the Chiefs as much as you!!! We all hate them!
    You just figured that out?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Ding, ding, ding, ding!!!!!!!

ARE YOU READY?!!
    ARE YOU READY?!!
    ARE YOU REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAADY?!!!
    With the thousands in attendance and the millions watching around the world...
    Ladies and gentleman - LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLET's GET READY TO RUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!! !!!!!!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast