Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 0-5 at the bye week

Default 0-5 at the bye week

We'll be lucky to win 3 games and will 0-5 at the bye week!

Your point???

WOW!! Another brilliant prognosticator!! Is this a repost from last season or did you forsee the future, past the draft and right into next October? How are you not a millionaire? I mean if you know all that then you must be able to make a lot of money wagering of games. I mean I am sure you aren't one of those idiots that go spouting off at the mouth with no basis of validity to your statement at all right? Don't get me wrong, I respect everyones opinion, but don't make idiotic statements just for the sake of sounding like you might have a half assed clue as to what team might step on to the field 5 months from now. You don't even know who half the roster is yet. I suppose you have already crowned the Patriots as the SB Champs too right? How'd that work out for ya last year!! :sign0090:

p.s. mods, we need a smilie that is giving the finger!! thanx
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    WOW!! Another brilliant prognosticator!! Is this a repost from last season or did you forsee the future, past the draft and right into next October? How are you not a millionaire? I mean if you know all that then you must be able to make a lot of money wagering of games. I mean I am sure you aren't one of those idiots that go spouting off at the mouth with no basis of validity to your statement at all right? Don't get me wrong, I respect everyones opinion, but don't make idiotic statements just for the sake of sounding like you might have a half assed clue as to what team might step on to the field 5 months from now. You don't even know who half the roster is yet. I suppose you have already crowned the Patriots as the SB Champs too right? How'd that work out for ya last year!! :sign0090:

That's a Coach request, although I think the two smilies you used are more then adequate to make your point.

Quote Originally Posted by rammstein View Post
    We'll be lucky to win 3 games and will 0-5 at the bye week!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    That's a Coach request, although I think the two smilies you used are more then adequate to make your point.
    I can help with that...

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

the double bird!!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I can help with that...

Heh!

I think we're 3-2 or 4-1 at the bye.

I think it's way too early to try and speculate just what the record will be at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I think we're 3-2 or 4-1 at the bye.
    Right on!

That's about where I put us too.

I just don't see us winning on the road at NE, so I go with 4-1.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast