Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best and Worst Moments as Chiefs Fans

Default Best and Worst Moments as Chiefs Fans

One of my worst moments was watching Lin Elliot in the playoffs verse the Colts- I dont think I have ever yelled at the T.V. so much in my life, the defense we came to the playoffs with I felt real confident in. Great moments to name a couple- (well for everyone's FYI I am from Atlanta) I was at a bar down here called SideLines I came in with my Priest Holmes jersey on the only Chief fan in the place- I got to listen to all the Falcon fans during the pregame then our Chiefs reeled off a 52-7 beating that left me the only won talking **** (especially b/c I had a few pitchers of Bud Light) another was watching our Chiefs get in the playoffs this year, my girl bought me tickets to the Jaguars game for x-mas and we drove up to watch us win and then get in

Smile

Worst moment, everytime we lose to the Donk's, best moment, when Joe Montana beat John Elway and the Donk's in the last minute touchdown, my all time best moment, besides the SuperBowl win.

:character00282: :character00282: :character00282:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by TheLateGreat#58Fan View Post
    One of my worst moments was watching Lin Elliot in the playoffs verse the Colts- I dont think I have ever yelled at the T.V. so much in my life, the defense we came to the playoffs with I felt real confident in. Great moments to name a couple- (well for everyone's FYI I am from Atlanta) I was at a bar down here called SideLines I came in with my Priest Holmes jersey on the only Chief fan in the place- I got to listen to all the Falcon fans during the pregame then our Chiefs reeled off a 52-7 beating that left me the only won talking **** (especially b/c I had a few pitchers of Bud Light) another was watching our Chiefs get in the playoffs this year, my girl bought me tickets to the Jaguars game for x-mas and we drove up to watch us win and then get in

OUCH!!! You said the "L" word; it is so painful to me yet to read or hear! LOL!

I agree with kenny1937 for best moment. Another one was against the Cardinals when Steve Bono's 76 yard TD run off a play action fake to Marcus Allen against Buddy Ryan’s famous "D".

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    OUCH!!! You said the "L" word; it is so painful to me yet to read or hear! LOL!

I agree with kenny1937 for best moment. Another one was against the Cardinals when Steve Bono's 76 yard TD run off a play action fake to Marcus Allen against Buddy Ryan’s famous "D".
    Hey, I remember that game, I also remember that on one of the TD's (I don't remember who made it) the player run over to the poster on the fence with a picture of Buddy Ryan on it, and spit in Ryan's face. I ROIFL. Never will forget that one. (GRIN).

:Sports Car: :armee_smilies108:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win

The worst Chief memory....there have been several. I would say when the Chiefs lost at home in the playoffs to the Broncos. I think it would have been 1997. I thought that was our year. I remember being so dejected after that game that I actually forced myself to do some soul searching. I realized that I needed to get involved in intramural sports or something because I was becoming to invested in the fate of a football team. My world was crushed after that game. But I started playing softball, so I had a competitive release. This probably all sounds pretty stupid, but I'm a Chiefs fantatic.

The 2nd worst moment was the loss to the Colts at home in the playoffs because I grew up in Indy and caught hell about that game forever from my Colt friends. How do you lose a game where you never punt, score on every possession except for a blocked fg, and run a kickoff back for a TD? I still can't figure out how we lost that game. The most telling sign of the game was when we onside kicked on the last possession of the game when we either had the lead or just tied it up(can't remember), because we felt like we had a better chance of recovering the onside kick than stopping the Colts.

My greatest moment was when Morten Anderson hit a 51 yrd FG to beat the Broncos 24-22. I think that may have also been 1997. I really hate the DONKEYS!
    Last edited by Coach; 04-09-2007 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    ...I think that may have also been 1997. I really hate the DONKEYS!
    Ditto that!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    The worst Chief memory....there have been several. I would say when the Chiefs lost at home in the playoffs to the Broncos. I think it would have been 1997. I thought that was our year. I remember being so dejected after that game that I actually forced myself to do some soul searching. I realized that I needed to get involved in intramural sports or something because I was becoming to invested in the fate of a football team. My world was crushed after that game. But I started playing softball, so I had a competitive release. This probably all sounds pretty stupid, but I'm a Chiefs fantatic.

The 2nd worst moment was the loss to the Colts at home in the playoffs because I grew up in Indy and caught hell about that game forever from my Colt friends. How do you lose a game where you never punt, score on every possession except for a blocked fg, and run a kickoff back for a TD? I still can't figure out how we lost that game. The most telling sign of the game was when we onside kicked on the last possession of the game when we either had the lead or just tied it up(can't remember), because we felt like we had a better chance of recovering the onside kick than stopping the Colts.

My greatest moment was when Morten Anderson hit a 51 yrd FG to beat the Broncos 24-22. I think that may have also been 1997. I really hate the DONKEYS!

Spoken like the great Chiefs Fan you are, my sentimnets exactly!!

:yes: :yes: :yes:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Bitter sweet...Derrick thomas 7 sacks against Seattle and Dave Kreig...and we lost. :(

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

lin elliot`s misses was bad,real bad. watching them raise the ticket prices and not field a good playoff team. to many to list but to many to list on the good things. but watching them win the super bowl game was the best.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    lin elliot`s misses was bad,real bad. watching them raise the ticket prices and not field a good playoff team. to many to list but to many to list on the good things. but watching them win the super bowl game was the best.

Once again the "L" word! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! j/k

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast