Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs 2007 Season Schedule

Default Chiefs 2007 Season Schedule

No Monday nights(again) and one Sunday night game that could be moved,not to mention a snub on Turkey Day....What's the deal NFL!!
    jgunn1966
    Morgantown,WV
    Willie L. and D.T.
    Were the BEST!!

Quote Originally Posted by jgunn1966 View Post
    No Monday nights(again) and one Sunday night game that could be moved,not to mention a snub on Turkey Day....What's the deal NFL!!

We are the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL; "No respect".

Smile

"We get no respect! We get no respect! Just wait till we romp, stomp, and tromp all over our opponents, (grin), In other words, "GO CHIEFS!!"

:yes: :yes: :yes:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

It don't matter if it is Sunday, Monday or any other day. We just need a field and an opponent and the Chiefs will kick ***!! Maybe we are the NFL's best kept secret and that is why Chiefs fans are the smartest, most knowlegeable and best looking in the league!!:)

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    It don't matter if it is Sunday, Monday or any other day. We just need a field and an opponent and the Chiefs will kick ***!! Maybe we are the NFL's best kept secret and that is why Chiefs fans are the smartest, most knowlegeable and best looking in the league!!:)

Makes perfect sense to me.

It's a crock. It comes from the promise of a predictable offense. I think this is a direct result of 400+ carries for LJ. If you watch a game with your wife and she says "I bet they give it to LJ" correctly almost every play, it doesn't make for good TV.

The bigger travesty is opening 3 out of 4 on the road (only team to do so) and finishing 3 out of 4 on the road (one of three teams to do so). It looks like the NFL doesn't want us in the play-offs and since your opponents are set on week 17 of the previous season, it seems the only way to do it is to take the Chiefs out of Arrowhead in December --> and put us behind the proverbial 8 ball to start the season...
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief71 View Post
    It's a crock. It comes from the promise of a predictable offense. I think this is a direct result of 400+ carries for LJ. If you watch a game with your wife and she says "I bet they give it to LJ" correctly almost every play, it doesn't make for good TV.

The bigger travesty is opening 3 out of 4 on the road (only team to do so) and finishing 3 out of 4 on the road (one of three teams to do so). It looks like the NFL doesn't want us in the play-offs and since your opponents are set on week 17 of the previous season, it seems the only way to do it is to take the Chiefs out of Arrowhead in December --> and put us behind the proverbial 8 ball to start the season...

Good point! Rep for you! :)

The schedule sure does look nasty.

The more I read about the schedule, the more I want to protest. start w/ 3/4 on the road, finish w/ 3/4 on the road. numerous home games with teams coming off of their bye week, only one national tv game. it is RI-DIC-U-LOUS!

The mules have 3 games - 2 @ home. I went back to verify. THEY DIDN"T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AND THEIR STARTING QB HAD A LOSING RECORD.

I am MAD. Who do we call?
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast