Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Since I am no genius at computing....

Wink Since I am no genius at computing....

Who in this site has the knowledge/skillls to do this?
    In the upcoming draft when it is the Chiefs turn: Tape/copy etc. The Chief's pick. Include the pick & player highlights-film etc. they usually show. Put it all on U-Tube or make a DVD or better yet post it on this site! If DVD, Sell it on this site and proceeds go to this site. Who-ever can meet this challenge will be declared "The Man". If it is a female, she can proclaim that "Women should rule the World". The person who can accomplish this should get get a boat load of arrow cash!:sign0163: :character00143:
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

You should have put this in the "Ideas" thread and made some Arrowcash.

Oh, I guess you don't really need it!

:cool:
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Who in this site has the knowledge/skillls to do this?
    In the upcoming draft when it is the Chiefs turn: Tape/copy etc. The Chief's pick. Include the pick & player highlights-film etc. they usually show. Put it all on U-Tube or make a DVD or better yet post it on this site! If DVD, Sell it on this site and proceeds go to this site. Who-ever can meet this challenge will be declared "The Man". If it is a female, she can proclaim that "Women should rule the World". The person who can accomplish this should get get a boat load of arrow cash!:sign0163: :character00143:
    I'm no lawyer, but I think copyright laws prohibit such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I'm no lawyer, but I think copyright laws prohibit such a thing.
    I'm not lawyer either but when I was posting the Chiefs games You Tube kept taking them off the site because of copyright infringements.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Default I thought about that butt....

Like they would ever catch ya. Heck they sell software to copy DVD's and talk about file sharing//I am so scared there at my door right now!:hyper: :frog2: Maybe the DVD part is pushing it though.. :yes: That underground mentality is tough to shake.. :pirate2: [quote=Chiefster;81559]I'm no lawyer, but I think copyright laws prohibit such a thing.[/quote]
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Like they would ever catch ya. Heck they sell software to copy DVD's and talk about file sharing//I am so scared there at my door right now!:hyper: :frog2: Maybe the DVD part is pushing it though.. :yes: That underground mentality is tough to shake.. :pirate2:

I don't know that Coach has the bandwidth to do video streaming from the site.

I will probably end up recording the Chiefs picks in the draft and will have them so I can get them to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

I will probably end up recording the Chiefs picks in the draft and will have them so I can get them to ya.
    I can record the Chiefs picks on my 'puter. I don't think I can send them to anybody but I can make a DVD.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    I can record the Chiefs picks on my 'puter. I don't think I can send them to anybody but I can make a DVD.
    Oh, I hadn't heard that the post office stopped service in Ventura.

Oh, I have heard the Army will let anybody enlist... look at myself for example.

FYP.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Wink You probably have not sent me my Chiefs DVD yet either!

I know your a busy man. I hope some-one records the Chiefs part in the draft. I leave for NEVADA Mon. YAHOOO

I'm out..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast