Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 106

Thread: It was good having you on the team Jared.

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default It was good having you on the team Jared.


    0 Not allowed!
    Way to go Carl.

    Herm has completely killed this team now.




    Chiefs' Allen talking with Vikings, Bucs



    Jared Allen's days with the Chiefs appear to be numbered.


    Allen, the NFL's reigning sack leader, told FOXSports.com that the Vikings and Buccaneers have held trade talks with the Chiefs and he anticipates a deal will get done prior to next week's draft.


    "It's a situation that works out best for both sides," Allen told FOXSports.com. "I can go to a team that is competing for a championship right now. The Chiefs can get valuable draft picks to rebuild with."


    Allen said he is flying to Minnesota and has a visit set up with the Vikings by this weekend. He is tentatively scheduled to meet with Tampa Bay next week. The Jacksonville Jaguars had previously inquired with Allen's camp as well.


    The Pro Bowl defensive end is the Chiefs' franchise player, but re-signing in Kansas City will be a problem as the team is looking to stockpile draft picks.


    Allen said the two sticking points are working out terms of a deal with a new team and the Chiefs agreeing to compensation for a trade. A package of first- and second-round picks or one of first- and third-round picks in the upcoming draft have been discussed as possible terms. It's unclear at this point what it will take to get the deal done.


    Allen, a four-year veteran, led the league in sacks in 2007 with 15.5 and has 13 forced fumbles in the past three seasons.



    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8043460?MSNHPHMA
    Last edited by hermhater; 04-17-2008 at 01:31 PM.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #21
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Overland Park, KS
    Posts
    156
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    hey royals youd be in line bro

    i thinkk alot of ppl are in line to get a good lick at that carl

  3. #22
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I am still sick from this news.

    Geez...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  4. #23
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    And now I see a commercial for Jared Allen's Bar and Grill.

    They are having a draft party.

    Too bad he won't be here to watch it.

    I am sick.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  5. #24
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killer City, KS
    Posts
    1,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    And now I see a commercial for Jared Allen's Bar and Grill.

    They are having a draft party.

    Too bad he won't be here to watch it.

    I am sick.

    i'm sick to my stomach as well



    but im hungry.

    does that make any sense?


    wanna take me there for my birthday HH? its this saturday!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #25
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    i'm sick to my stomach as well



    but im hungry.

    does that make any sense?


    wanna take me there for my birthday HH? its this saturday!
    Sure, I'll bring Steph you bring HERO and we'll drink some beers!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  7. #26
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killer City, KS
    Posts
    1,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Sure, I'll bring Steph you bring HERO and we'll drink some beers!

    i dont think HERO would want to do that.......


    he might just try and hit on ur squeeze....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #27
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    i dont think HERO would want to do that.......


    he might just try and hit on ur squeeze....


    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  9. #28
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,761
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 181
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    It seems like the Chiefs had Allen in a holding pattern until they brought the top 5 players in for a visit. It looks like the Chiefs will be keeping their #5 pick to take one of those guys while also grabbing an Offensive Linemen at 17 or 20.

    Perhaps the Chiefs think C. Long will be there at #5. That would mean J. Long to Miami, Dorsey/Gholston to the Rams, Ryan to Atlanta and McFadden to Oakland....quite possible.

    I'm kind of on the fence about whether i'd like an additional 2nd round pick this year or another 1st rounder next year.

  10. #29
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    It seems like the Chiefs had Allen in a holding pattern until they brought the top 5 players in for a visit. It looks like the Chiefs will be keeping their #5 pick to take one of those guys while also grabbing an Offensive Linemen at 17 or 20.

    Perhaps the Chiefs think C. Long will be there at #5. That would mean J. Long to Miami, Dorsey/Gholston to the Rams, Ryan to Atlanta and McFadden to Oakland....quite possible.

    I'm kind of on the fence about whether i'd like an additional 2nd round pick this year or another 1st rounder next year.
    Whatever team he goes to, he's gonna improve their record by a couple of games so the draft pick for next year will probably be later in the round.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  11. #30
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 64

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    IT IS TIME FOR A CP :hang: :fighting0041: :character00266: GROW SOME CLARK AND FIRE CP!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •