Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Some good news for the Chiefs.

Default Some good news for the Chiefs.

I will miss having Jared, but I'm glad the Donks are stupid enough to take Droppie Parker off our hands.

Broncos sign Chiefs WR Parker to one-year deal

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The Denver Broncos on Tuesday signed former Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Samie Parker to a one-year contract.
    Parker

The Broncos also signed free-agent punter Danny Baugher and waived wide receiver Derrick Hamilton and tight end Chad Upshaw.
    Parker, who was an unrestricted free agent, spent his first four NFL seasons with the Chiefs, who selected him in the fourth round of the 2004 draft out of Oregon. He has career numbers of 110 catches for 1,529 yards and seven touchdowns.
    Parker caught 41 passes for 561 yards in 2006 before giving way to first-round draft pick Dwayne Bowe. Parker had 24 catches for 298 yards and two TDs last year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3346946

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    Why would we want oucho Stinko Yes i mean oucho cause he does nothing but cause headaches PLUS give me a break Carson Palmer cant give the guy what he wants I like Croyle somewhat but he def couldnt if Palmer cant do it.

As for Sippio PUT HIM IN ! The guy has amazing hands ! Go watch some of hsi AFL footage ! Say what you want about the AFL but when a guy can catch in traffic like he had to he needs to be given a fair chance PLUS D Bowe and Sipp are cousins ! How bad *** would that be ? Plus i wanna see Sippio score a touchdown then "open " the football and take a sip HA HA Get it ! ok maybe that wasnt funny........
    Hell yeah put Sippio in, but I hope he doesn't sip the football...

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    Why would we want oucho Stinko Yes i mean oucho cause he does nothing but cause headaches PLUS give me a break Carson Palmer cant give the guy what he wants I like Croyle somewhat but he def couldnt if Palmer cant do it.

As for Sippio PUT HIM IN ! The guy has amazing hands ! Go watch some of hsi AFL footage ! Say what you want about the AFL but when a guy can catch in traffic like he had to he needs to be given a fair chance PLUS D Bowe and Sipp are cousins ! How bad *** would that be ? Plus i wanna see Sippio score a touchdown then "open " the football and take a sip HA HA Get it ! ok maybe that wasnt funny........

I do like Sippio but I'd rather have an elite wide receiver opposite of D-rainbow.We might as well leave the starting duties to Jeff Webb while Sippio takes care of the slot.That's if we don't get that elite wide receiver.I can only wonder what position our free agency money is going towards.Another thing..................I don't like CRoyle!I getting it popping with Damon "killer" Huard as our starter.:sterb200:

I think if we can trade Allen and the #5 pick, we'll see a WR taken in the 2nd round. I'm hoping Kelly or Sweed.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I think if we can trade Allen and the #5 pick, we'll see a WR taken in the 2nd round. I'm hoping Kelly or Sweed.
    We're not gonna trade the #5 dude.

I think we might get stuck with Ryan this draft.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    We're not gonna trade the #5 dude.

I think we might get stuck with Ryan this draft.
    I think Baltimore really wants him and may not want to risk letting him fall and letting another team draft up with the Pats to take him.

I think Baltimore really wants him and may not want to risk letting him fall and letting another team draft up with the Pats to take him.
    My point is Herm wants Ryan so we won't trade and hope he falls.

If he is already gone Baltimore won't trade us.

My point is Herm wants Ryan so we won't trade and hope he falls.

If he is already gone Baltimore won't trade us.
    Herm wants defense, defense and some more defense. If anyone want Ryan, it's Gailey. I still find it hard to believe the Chiefs would take Ryan if they can grab Brohm or Henne in round two or Flacco in the 3rd.

Herm wants defense, defense and some more defense. If anyone want Ryan, it's Gailey. I still find it hard to believe the Chiefs would take Ryan if they can grab Brohm or Henne in round two or Flacco in the 3rd.
    I like Ryan, but not at number five.

I don't know that Brohm or Flacco will be around then to grab either of them.

If it is Gailey that is influencing Herm, or if I am just plain wrong (which I very well could be now that it looks like we're losing Jared) I don't know, but it seems like he wants the kid.

I guess we really are gonna focus that number 5 pick on a DE now for sure.

We are going in the wrong direction by allowing a College quarterback to take over starting duties for our Chiefs franchise.The Chiefs are not going anywhere in a longtime with a College quarterback.Are we thinking Super Bowl or not?After Damon "killer" Huard finishes up starting duties after this season then I see Brett Favre taking over quarterback duties for our Chiefs franchise.Our franchise is at it's best with a veteran quarterback.

I like Ryan, but not at number five.

I don't know that Brohm or Flacco will be around then to grab either of them.

If it is Gailey that is influencing Herm, or if I am just plain wrong (which I very well could be now that it looks like we're losing Jared) I don't know, but it seems like he wants the kid.

I guess we really are gonna focus that number 5 pick on a DE now for sure.
    I've kinda jumped off the Gholston band wagon. While he's a freak of a physical specimen, he didn't seem to be a big name until the draft talk started...which worries me.

For the record, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want Limus Sweed from Texas taken with our first pick in the 2nd round if he's still available...or even at #17 for that matter if we grab the Viking's pick.

Sweed opposite Bowe with Gonzo in the middle and LJ out of the backfield will absolutely be killer.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast