Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: after blowing a gasket............

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default after blowing a gasket............

first and for awhile i was just blown away on this trade. i thought carl was stupid for resigning LJ and thinking the o-line was fine last year but this took the cake.
    but the more i thought about it the more i thought , trade him.he doesn`t want to play for carl and is vocal about it. its going to take 2 to 4 years to get to average for this team and by then he`ll be over 30. next year we`ll probably drafting 1 to 3rd so trade him now.
    the chiefs will have to use the new pick to replace him. besides, maybe, just maybe we`ll do bad enough next year for clark to grow some and fire carl and hermmie.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    if and a big if chris long would fall to 5th we take him then draft a OT at the 17th pick. this allen trade might work.
    Too many ifs for my liking.

It is a shame that it has had to come to this state of affairs that we have to continue to rely upon Carl and Herm's ability to evaluate talent in the draft when they can't even see talent that is already in the league.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12