Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5.4 scale earthquake reported in St. Louis

Default 5.4 scale earthquake reported in St. Louis

http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_articl...storyid=144471

KCTV5 in KC reports quake could be felt in KC.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I heard about this on the radio yesterday morning; a pretty big deal for this part of the country.
    Seriously dude.

We are gonna feel it when the Madrid fault goes.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Let's just split the country in two. Politically we already are.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

People around here said they felt it, but I didn't notice a thing. I was at work, and I didn't even hear about it ubtil a couple hours later, so I assume that noone else in the building felt it either.

Having spent a couple of years in California myself, I sat through a few shakers. But it never bothered me in the least. (Never anything like the '89 San Fran quake though.)

I never even realized that it was an earthquake until it was over, or almost over. It just felt like living next to some train tracks to me.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I am probably about the closest to the quake, we are about 2 hours from from there. Although it is only 1 and a half to STL but my inlaws are only like half hour from there. Anywho, they said that it was a 4.3 on the richter scale here, first one woke me up in shaking a solid brick house, and causing my bed to shake in the basement sitting right on the concrete floor, then there was an aftershock at 10:30 felt that one at work.

Big news here lol, this was a northern offshoot of the New Madrid but not really the New Madrid did have a different name for the fault.

Anywho have a good one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12