Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: My thoughts about the JA issue

Default My thoughts about the JA issue

I am a super chiefs fan. last season was a horrible roller coaster ride. I love JA and thank god for him and D Bowe because i just might have killed myself if not for them. But let's look at this situation in trading JA for some picks. Honestly it make sense . Will I like not having JA in a chiefs uniform NO but after this season is over and JA leaves because of BS then would i look back and say Maybe we should of gotten something for JA YEah Def, I mean we got to realize JA really wont want to be in KC because of carl so more then likely he will leave next year and even if he didn't what happens if he doesnt perform to standard due to more double teams and such. Yes Jared Allen is a great player but he can't save the chiefs himself It pains me but I think if we can get more quality picks in the long run it might just be the thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Hey mcrow if you read this thread, who would the Vikes be willing to give up on the O line?
    The only one they might give up is McKinnie and I don't think you guys want him.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    If the trade happens, it'll be before monday. I don't think the Bucs have the pieces necessary to trade for Allen. The Bucs only have 5 picks this year.
    The Bucs do have some intriguing O-linemen that could be thrown in the deal?!

Davin Joseph (RG) and Jeremy Trueblood (RT) are both solid and young (2006 draft picks)...

Not sure if Tampa would be willing to part with either, but both would provide big improvements on the O-line and also would allow the Chiefs to fix the O-line in one draft, while still attending to a couple other needs this year (CB & DT).

I know this is against Herm's philosophy (Cover-2) but the personnel would then lend itself better to a 3-4 scheme with the talent you guys have at linebacker.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I dont think there's gonna be a trade between players. Just 2 or so draft picks for Allen... if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    The Bucs do have some intriguing O-linemen that could be thrown in the deal?!

Davin Joseph (RG) and Jeremy Trueblood (RT) are both solid and young (2006 draft picks)...

Not sure if Tampa would be willing to part with either, but both would provide big improvements on the O-line and also would allow the Chiefs to fix the O-line in one draft, while still attending to a couple other needs this year (CB & DT).

I know this is against Herm's philosophy (Cover-2) but the personnel would then lend itself better to a 3-4 scheme with the talent you guys have at linebacker.
    I like the sound of that if Jared even leaves MN.

Quote Originally Posted by leaves View Post
    I dont think there's gonna be a trade between players. Just 2 or so draft picks for Allen... if it happens.

That better not happen.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

It's a bigpappachief siting! I think it's a mistake to not sign him to a multi year deal. The Draft can, and often times is, a crap shoot. At least we know what we have with Allen.

Getting the picks would be fine by me. If we could manage to turn those picks into a successful draft. I don't think Jared wants to be here anymore and that sucks, but I do not want another bad attitude player on the team. LJ is enough from me. If we could get Chris Long in the 5th spot and Clady later in the first round then turn the third pick into a starter then it is worth the trade. Keeping a guy here that does not want to be here is pointless. No matter how good he is.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

How bout we get rid of Carl and Herm and make JA want to stay here, then get some other real talent around him with a coach and GM that want to use it and know how to use it.

BTW the way this is leading I wouldnt doubt that the upgrades of Arrowhead are going to be used by some other kind of team and I can see KC pulling out and going to that new stadium in LA, am starting to believe that this is the goal and Clark is pulling for it. Lamar is turning over in his grave by now, that I am sure of.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    How bout we get rid of Carl and Herm and make JA want to stay here, then get some other real talent around him with a coach and GM that want to use it and know how to use it.

BTW the way this is leading I wouldnt doubt that the upgrades of Arrowhead are going to be used by some other kind of team and I can see KC pulling out and going to that new stadium in LA, am starting to believe that this is the goal and Clark is pulling for it. Lamar is turning over in his grave by now, that I am sure of.

EGGSACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally agree, although I don't see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post

You are very wise my friend. BTW, nice car.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

This better not be Clarks way of getting the Chiefs out of KC.

There are way too many LOYAL fans here and around the world!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast