Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: My thoughts about the JA issue

Default My thoughts about the JA issue

I am a super chiefs fan. last season was a horrible roller coaster ride. I love JA and thank god for him and D Bowe because i just might have killed myself if not for them. But let's look at this situation in trading JA for some picks. Honestly it make sense . Will I like not having JA in a chiefs uniform NO but after this season is over and JA leaves because of BS then would i look back and say Maybe we should of gotten something for JA YEah Def, I mean we got to realize JA really wont want to be in KC because of carl so more then likely he will leave next year and even if he didn't what happens if he doesnt perform to standard due to more double teams and such. Yes Jared Allen is a great player but he can't save the chiefs himself It pains me but I think if we can get more quality picks in the long run it might just be the thing to do.

I've heard J.A. say "If the Chiefs don't want me..." (More or less), but still no evidence of Jared not wanting to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I've heard J.A. say "If the Chiefs don't want me..." (More or less), but still no evidence of Jared not wanting to be here.
    Is saying he wants to play for another team evidence of him not wanting to be here?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Is saying he wants to play for another team evidence of him not wanting to be here?
    Show me that.

Is this thread seriously about the Chiefs moving to LA now? Damn, I knew you guys were pessimistic, but geez. JA might get traded and the whole f'in franchise is moving now? Unreal!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Is this thread seriously about the Chiefs moving to LA now? Damn, I knew you guys were pessimistic, but geez. JA might get traded and the whole f'in franchise is moving now? Unreal!
    I agree it's a little silly to speculate about that but I wouldn't put it past Carl. He did go to UCLA.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    I agree it's a little silly to speculate about that but I wouldn't put it past Carl. He did go to UCLA.
    then why did he not try it over the last 20 years? I mean, I am pretty sure he did not take the GMs job just to try and outlive Lamar so that he could then try and convince his son to move the team to LA. That seems more that "a little" silly to me!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Really? 3rd in attendance last year for a 4-12 team and you think the Hunts want to move this team? You've got to be joking.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Show me that.

“I love this town,” he was saying. “The people here are great. The fans are the best. But … I’m excited about going somewhere new. I’m looking at this as a new challenge. I mean, it would be really cool to go play somewhere else, like a new adventure.”

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/story/582529.html
    Does that do it for you?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I seriously can't stand Carl Peterson.

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post

Look what happened in Cleveland after they voted fro a $175 million renovation project to upgrade their stadium. Art moved them the next freaking day. Anything is possible when hundreds of millions of dollars are involved. I think every voter sued him, but he still did it.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast